Such a fruit
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Re: KR Gaim 39 released

Post by Kogashi »

Friends or no, after going so very far down the path of pure insanity, capturing his friends, attempting to murder you, actually (seemingly) murdering his brother... Mai says 'do you give up after one betrayal' but really, after the third or sixth or tenth you're not being a faithful friend you're being a mark.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

Weather wrote:Remember those two were best friends, in a dancing team. I know that from our point of view, it's easy to tell her to drop that hope for that guy, like Kaito is saying, but the thing is, that people don't leave they friends that easily, yeah he did horrible things, and for us it's easy to say there is no hope for him, but that's becos we don't have the same bond as she have. And frankly, i don't want her to abondon hope for Micchy, imo that would make her weaker character, she is no fighter, so at least let her be tough enough to endure whatever BS Micchy is doing.
Unless Mai gets killed by Micchy's own hands, Kouta isn't going to beat Micchy in his state. He believes in Micchy too much and after all that shit that he did Kouta still wants to save Micchy? My god Kouta is like another Gentarou.
Phoenix512 wrote:Huh? Timestamp.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

OOOKaiser wrote:
ViRGE wrote:Yes. But OOO did it so poorly that we'll never be able to forget it and loathe to seen it done again. :P
How did OOO do it poorly?
With enough melodrama to drown a man 3 times over.
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

Melodrama? In Kamen Rider?! Well, I never!

*monocle pops off*
HarryFA1
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim
My boom: GAIM
Quote: "This is OUR stage now!" - Kouta Kazuraba, Kamen Rider Gaim

Post by HarryFA1 »

OOOKaiser wrote:Unless Mai gets killed by Micchy's own hands, Kouta isn't going to beat Micchy in his state. He believes in Micchy too much and after all that shit that he did Kouta still wants to save Micchy? My god Kouta is like another Gentarou.
In that Kouta won't just turn his back on his friends, yeah, I'd say Kouta is a little bit like Gentarou, but that's hardly a bad thing. Honestly, after accidentally killing Yuuya & his "There will be no sacrifices" speech, it would just feel like a huge cop-out if he just decided to kill Michi. In Kouta's mind he would rather wish to save his fallen friend rather than just axe him off.

Also, I can't believe the show is taking another break, we just got back from the golf tournament, & the stupid movie promo! This is like the 8th time this show's been put on hold, is Gaim not popular or something? Why are they so eager to take it off the air?

And is it just me, or is it kinda disapointing that Gaim hasn't gotten any Net Movies or anything? I feel it's a real shame because after everything that's happening in Gaim, I feel it really deserves some good Net Movies.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I was wondering that myself. No net movies this year?
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

I don't think it has to do with Toei but more with TV-Asahi on why there's no Gaim next week. It's probably something us non-Japanese people will ever understand.

I don't know what they could with the Net Movies at this point. They seem like they did enough with the old guys unless you want countless movies about learning various fruits.
HarryFA1
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim
My boom: GAIM
Quote: "This is OUR stage now!" - Kouta Kazuraba, Kamen Rider Gaim

Post by HarryFA1 »

Mainly I'd just want to see funny character segments. Like; "Sargeant Orens Rigourous Training! (featuring Jonouchi)" or "Kaito Conquers [insert random sport]!", or "What is Professor Ryouma going to put his Brain into Today!?". I'm sure there plenty of funny things you could do with the Gaim cast, but I guess it just isn't meant to be.
meljta
Infinity
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Sentai and Riders
Favorite Actor?: Junya Ikeda
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Japon
Quote: Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reings, yet by the blade of knights, maikind was given hope.
Type: INFP Healer

Post by meljta »

it's supose that there are certain principles that should not be abandoned, fight against the adversity to save the people that you love, no matter in what are converted, struggles to save them and after you try that reconcideren his way of acting, it clear that we are talking about an ideal world, these things in real life doesn't happen and if someone betrays you forgive him once or twice, no more
Kouta is the type of character who always believed in the other no matter what, lives in a world where every one looking for their interests and are killing each other but he still believes that you can fix it all

And on the break in the transmission, the sport probably pay more for the television rights that Toei, or leaves more profits to Tv-Asahi , everything is subject to gains and money guess
We are the two-in-oneKamen Rider
Zatyme
I am the new #2
I am the new #2
Favorite series: Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger

Post by Zatyme »

DarkCrusnik wrote:am i...the only one who noticed peach energy lock seed opened when he transformed into daishogun and was with duke? it only was open for like 3 seconds, and closed before and after
probably by mistake, yeah? doesnt have any meaning right?
About as much meaning as the silver belt straps Bravo and Gridon have been wearing since episode 32
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

As someone who has repeatedly forgiven "friends" for all kinds of bullshit, I don't think the way Kouta and Mai are acting is weird or stupid.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

You need new friends
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

I remember this one time one of my friends kidnapped me and some of our other mutual friends, killed his own brother, and betrayed the entire human race to an extra-dimensional invader.

I gave him a ton of chances and ultimately forgave him, though, because what else are friends for? Well, yes, strapping into life-energy draining machines, they're good for that, I suppose. But what else? Taking advantage of and lying to, okay, yeah...
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

*sigh*

If only things were a simple as you say they are. >_>

Return to “Kamen Rider Gaim”