Such a fruit
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Re: KR Gaim 40 released

Post by Kogashi »

Well, CLEARLY Foundation X helped fund the creation of artificial Phantoms (is suggesting that's where the 'Wiseman' Phantoms in the Wizard x Gaim movie came from) because why the hell not? Not like that could go horribly. So either Foundation X's focus would be either preserve life on the planet, or the belts to use the forbidden fruit as a source of infinite food for their soldiers. Or heck, they could have been who Professor Sengoku was talking to in that hologram conference call.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

ITS A CONSPIRACY! A CONSPIRACY I TELLS YOU
Kuchiri
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: LuPat
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: There are alot.
Favorite Actor?: Alot of this too.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Kuchiri »

I'm a part of the whole Foundation X only shows up when movie writers want to create a movie villain to combine two riders series.

However I suspect Drive MIGHT have more Foundation X in the show due to not having some supernatural force being the backbone of the plot.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

I can totally see Foundation X in Kamen Rider Drive. I mean they're like the Neo-Heisei's version of Shocker.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

Foundation X seems to have been Hideaki Tsukada's idea, so it's likely that they'll only appear when he's producer.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

Kogashi wrote:Well, CLEARLY Foundation X helped fund the creation of artificial Phantoms (is suggesting that's where the 'Wiseman' Phantoms in the Wizard x Gaim movie came from) because why the hell not? Not like that could go horribly. So either Foundation X's focus would be either preserve life on the planet, or the belts to use the forbidden fruit as a source of infinite food for their soldiers. Or heck, they could have been who Professor Sengoku was talking to in that hologram conference call.
You keep using that word ("CLEARLY"). I do not think it means what you think it means.
AxemYellow
I'm a ghost... wooo~
I'm a ghost... wooo~
Favorite series: Gekiranger, Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger, OOO
Dreamy: Katou Yakumo
Favorite Actor?: Mizushima Hiro
Alignment: Neutral
Type: INTP Architect

Post by AxemYellow »

I think this is the most we've ever seen of Yuuya. Honestly, it would have been nice to have seen some flashbacks with his relationship with Kouta and the others.

So, are we taking bets on whether Kouta is going to be able to overcome his dilemma and achieve a shiny happy ending or will he be a tragic figure, sacrificing himself to save the world? (We've seen both with past KRs)
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

Yuuya seriously looks like he should be in Prince of Tennis. Unique hair, blue and white jacket, and enough earnest bravery to have his own shounen manga.

I wish we had gotten more of him in the beginning, because it's always been hard to emotionally connect to his absence. He's a dude with white hair who Kouta turns out to have murdered; no matter how often they say everyone likes Yuuya and that he was the heart of the team or whatever, I just never managed to care about him. I'd be so very sad if Bandou bit it, in comparison. Sad enough to fall to my knees in slow motion and scream his name? Maybe just sad enough.
darkmage02
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider 555
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Ryuki
Dreamy: Miu from Fourze
Favorite Band: The GazettE
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: DIGIMON!
Quote: I devour your dreams as I watch you despair.

Post by darkmage02 »

Would be nice if Foundation X actually comes out full force, revealing everything that happened since W is their doing
Complete. Start Up. 3. 2. 1. Time Out. Reformation.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

Foundation X seems more like a company that benefits from things that happen anyway rather than being at the root of things.

Return to “Kamen Rider Gaim”