Dreamy: Iwashimizu Luna
Favorite Actor?: Miura Ryousuke
Favorite Band: Aqua Timez
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Ore Sanjou
Quote: Finish what you leaved undone

Re: KR Gaim 42 released

Post by andyreal »

kyoichikiller90 wrote:Well everyone knows that First Woman was Mai from future from the beginning
All I know your new avatar was so Lol. Now i know where gaim got his inspiration. LOWER THE GLOBE....

Is it me or somebody realize Mai got little moustache?
ChibiZyuJin
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Alignment: Neutral
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by ChibiZyuJin »

chronoxiong wrote:Lol at Ryouma appearing out of nowhere at the heroes' home base to check up on Mai. This doesn't happen in real life. Glad to know that Sagara is Hellheim itself. Makes sense as to why he seems to be a spirit and doesn't to have a physical form. Micchi's new form looked pretty cool as well. So that means he has had three forms in this show. Not bad.
Actually, ryouma showing up is not that far fetched... He knows where gaim base is and he figured out Roshuo has given the fruit to Mai(he was watching the fight.). After that it is 2+2.
toni2212
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Luka Milffy
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Ogino Karin
Quote: "Time travel isn't confusing, it's Toei that makes it confusing" - me

Post by toni2212 »

Well, makes sense of why Sagara knows certain information that sometimes only certain people know, and how he stole the Genesis Core and Lemon Energy LS for Kouta earlier. He's an avatar that can bypass every human security didn't he?

About that hospital, isn't it more logical that it was actually Ryoma's secret lab that he disguises as a hospital? The man has built a secret tunnel to Yggdrasill Tower, will not be a surprise if that guy built another secret lab outside of the Tower to do a research that possibly doesn't follow the law and procedure of human doctrine. And I have fear for Mai to be brought to such a place. The most dangerous LS is in there, and Ryoma just placed it inside a drawer beforehand.....

Return to “Kamen Rider Gaim”