Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: "Silly Kaijiu. Kicks are for Riders!" - hunter-urufu

Re: KR Gaim 43 released

Post by DrowningFishy »

I will say it. This feels just like Ryuki. Spoiler for last episode of Ryuki
Spoiler
Were going to have a lot of dead bodies and then at the end everything is magically going to go back to normal like nothing happened in the first place.

Also with dead body #1 you know it's unlikely he'll remain that way. I mean hello, that would be interesting to see them finish the series without him aiding. And Kaito isn't going to help since well he created dead body #3 quite easily in his new fancy form. So who do we have left. A nut, two pilsbury dough boys, and princess peach. Okay yeah Micchi is still around but really is he going to be much use?

I love how this is going, I can't wait for the next ep. Almost didn't watch this series with how it started out.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

I don't think they would just bring everyone back to life at the end. It's going to kill every mood that Gaim has set ever since the Overlord arc.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

You know, it's okay to feel pity for Mitsu even though you might also hate him. Pitying him is not the same as justifying his actions.
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

I love this show so much.

I enjoy the parallels that Ryouma's death had with Sid's death, and Takatora's first "death" (read: the betrayal by the other genesis riders) in that he gets slammed into a wall by an Overlord (Sid getting slammed around by Roshuo) and then falls from a great height (Takatora). I doubt he's surviving his fall, though.
TokuCasual
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by TokuCasual »

I love the dramatic irony in this, Ryouma takes it to the wall like his scheming buddy Sid, and then falls off like his method towards Takatora. And on top of it all, the one who put an end to him was the man he recruit to research Overlords in the first place.

Same for Micchi, do whatever it takes to keep one girl safe, only to lose all including that one girl. Killed by the man he deem a traitor since they met no less. It's crazy.

Dramatic irony is good writing in my book. I just love it!
Last edited by TokuCasual on Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Gaim 43: The One Where Everybody Dies
Revorse wrote:GAIM! Never would have imagined that this show would be so damn amazing. Just looking forward the end now.
I knew Mitsuzane would end up broken. I feel for him. Even though he's a bastard coated bastard with bastard filling.
I am still holding out hope that someone kills the bastard by the end. Living as a broken man is still too good for him.
DrowningFishy wrote:So who do we have left. A nut, two pilsbury dough boys, and princess peach.
:lol:
TokuCasual
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by TokuCasual »

It seems like almost everyone wants Micchi to die. But isn't death an easy way out? If anything, living broken is worst than death. He can't die because he wants to live, but he can't live properly because his soul is damage. That's like torture.
Revorse
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Blade
Quote: "For you, there is no finale."

Post by Revorse »

I'm not sure if I want Mitsuzane to die though. I can't imagine him redeeming himself or even trying to either. I mean he himself knows he's beyond redemption. I'm perfect fine with him being in his broken state.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

^ I've always said, a guy like Mitsuzane... He needs to be punished, not killed.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

'Kaito! I have lost! But I will not let your fist end me! Farewell!' *Leaps off ledge*

Oh wait, wrong show. Seriously, how does Ryouma survive being punched by Overlord Kaito into a concrete wall with enough force to leave an impression?
Cthulhu
Infinity
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Quote: Go over time and space

Post by Cthulhu »

So , remember that rider show everyone said it was too childish and had no emotional appeal about 6 months ago ... yeah
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Dengar wrote:^ I've always said, a guy like Mitsuzane... He needs to be punished, not killed.
The longer he lives the more likely he is to be forgiven.
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

Well, I should have really seen that Mai twist sooner. At very least this does (so far) prove that the opening scene in Gaim, was just, METAPHORIC! Not literal.

Also, it does explain the lack of Future Pass First Woman Mai appearing before the true Melon Lord... WAY NOT TO CARE BOUT A STRANGER MAI. Worst First Woman, would not bite apple :T

... 7/10
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Don't worry, Mai, I'd still bite your apple. Although the whole ghost thing is a bit offputting.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Take, you may want to reword that. I'm assuming you're not intending on sounding like a pervert here.:o

Return to “Kamen Rider Gaim”