KR Gaim 44 released

Such a fruit
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Re: KR Gaim 44 released

Post by OOOKaiser »

Strange... Didn't yggdrasil give them their upgraded belts? The ones with the silver straps on. Wouldn't that mean they would have their old belts or something? o.o
Alessar
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Nexus
Favorite Actor?: Konishi Ryousei
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: K-Dramas
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Alessar »

Can we take a moment to say how amazing Baron's final form is? It's such an awesome costume, probably one of the best rider or boss foe designs ever IMHO.

I keep thinking of Kaito's motivation as being the Yosuga Reason from Shin Megami Tensei III (Nocturne), a game which begins with the world being destroyed by the will of God and the survivors left to battle to determine the organizing principal, or Reason, of the new world. Let me quote a little from the MegaTen Wiki:
"It is a Reason based on elitism and survival of the fittest. Those who are useless and weak do not deserve to live and would be purged from society. Only those who are strong may rule, and power is acknowledged as the only thing of value. The weak will forever serve the strong. While Chiaki created this Reason in order to be safe from ever becoming weak or lower class, it is a Reason of paranoia and fear, in which she would always have to look over her shoulder and fear being overthrown. It is a chaotic reason that can be seen as related to the philosophy of Social Darwinism."
The flaw in it of course is there's always someone bigger than you so if you bully your way to the top, you'll always have to watch for that and betrayal. Unfortunately, that probably means Zack won't be able to surprise Kaito when he makes his move.
Shrapnel
Infinity

Post by Shrapnel »

Now, if only Zack manages to kill Kaito in the next ep a la Mitsuhide in Honnouji, that would be amusing.
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

Nah, Zack is totally Ranmaru. He's gonna die protecting Kaito as he kills himself, defeat having become completely obvious
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
kyoichikiller90
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: KR Agito/Kabuto
Dreamy: Akiyama Nana
Favorite Actor?: Hongo Kanata
Favorite Band: Maroon 5
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: ONORE DECADE
Quote: Ore wa hitori dake jubun da. Dare mou tomete nai, dare mou jama wa saseru nai. Sa... Omae-tachi kakatte koi yo.
Type: ESTP Promoter

Post by kyoichikiller90 »

Kogashi wrote:Nah, Zack is totally Ranmaru. He's gonna die protecting Kaito as he kills himself, defeat having become completely obvious
but Ranmaru was a gay. Zack was like his best friend who tried to fix his mistake by took the risk, If Youko was counterpart for Ranmaru I would agree more, since she seek for a king and wanted to stay on King (DaiMaoh) sides just like Kaito has become now. On Japanese historical for Nobunaga, Ranmaru never betrayed the War Lord, I can feel that Youko the same way and just that she's a women opposite to Ranmaru.
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

But Youko is clearly Noh-hime, if she existed or not :V Originally set about to kill our demon king of destruction but then becoming charmed by him, his ambition, and his power.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
andyreal
7X
Favorite series: Kamen Rider OOO
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Dreamy: Iwashimizu Luna
Favorite Actor?: Miura Ryousuke
Favorite Band: Aqua Timez
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Ore Sanjou
Quote: Finish what you leaved undone

Post by andyreal »

It's truly fast pacing episode
AxemYellow
I'm a ghost... wooo~
I'm a ghost... wooo~
Favorite series: Gekiranger, Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger, OOO
Dreamy: Katou Yakumo
Favorite Actor?: Mizushima Hiro
Alignment: Neutral
Type: INTP Architect

Post by AxemYellow »

I keep thinking that Kaito's path is basically the Chaos route from a Shin Megami Tensei game. Kouta seems to be more Neutral than Law though (I think Yggdrasil represented Law, but they were taken out of the picture).

This episode was good, but mostly just sets things up. Kaito has certainly gone off the deep end though. I look forward to the rest of the series.

Return to “Kamen Rider Gaim”