Such a fruit
Strykor
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Wizard
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkengers
Favorite Band: The Beatles
Alignment: Neutral
Quote: Ever have one of those flashbacks...

Re: KR Gaim 47 released

Post by Strykor »

kyoichikiller90, I can no longer look at your avatar pic without going "Terra Arms! Soiya! Earth! Fire! Wind! Water! Heart! Go Planet!"

Anyway, for an ending, I found it fun. A final visit with all the characters that made it out alive with some sanity intact. As for the rest of us...
kyoichikiller90
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: KR Agito/Kabuto
Dreamy: Akiyama Nana
Favorite Actor?: Hongo Kanata
Favorite Band: Maroon 5
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: ONORE DECADE
Quote: Ore wa hitori dake jubun da. Dare mou tomete nai, dare mou jama wa saseru nai. Sa... Omae-tachi kakatte koi yo.
Type: ESTP Promoter

Post by kyoichikiller90 »

Strykor wrote:kyoichikiller90, I can no longer look at your avatar pic without going "Terra Arms! Soiya! Earth! Fire! Wind! Water! Heart! Go Planet!"

Anyway, for an ending, I found it fun. A final visit with all the characters that made it out alive with some sanity intact. As for the rest of us...
Hell. Captain Planet despair under wizard epilogue and have a taste of Terra
Philip Aldraine
Kamen Knight
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Quote: Koko kara wa ore no sutēji da!

Post by Philip Aldraine »

Ugh. I hate that work and life kept me from watching Gaim every week. Oh well I had to watch it all within two days lol.

Anyway, I enjoyed that ending.
Currently Watching: Ex-Aid, Kyuranger.

'Once you've seen the light, you can never go back to the darkness!'
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

kyoichikiller90 wrote:
Strykor wrote:kyoichikiller90, I can no longer look at your avatar pic without going "Terra Arms! Soiya! Earth! Fire! Wind! Water! Heart! Go Planet!"

Hell. Captain Planet despair under wizard epilogue and have a taste of Terra
Power to Terra :V
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
TNT
7X

Post by TNT »

It's a little like thread necromancy, but I figure it's never too late to say thanks. I only just finished this series last Friday and I really enjoyed it. It was surprisingly excellent. Thank you for subbing.

Guess I'll try the gaidens now, I'll probably skip the cross over since I won't be watching Drive. By the time I finish that the new ice age will be upon us.
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

TNT wrote:It's a little like thread necromancy, but I figure it's never too late to say thanks. I only just finished this series last Friday and I really enjoyed it. It was surprisingly excellent. Thank you for subbing.

Guess I'll try the gaidens now, I'll probably skip the cross over since I won't be watching Drive. By the time I finish that the new ice age will be upon us.
I would say see the crossover, even if you don't watch Drive, just because it makes for a decent epilogue to the series, and the actual crossover part has decent comedy between Kouta and Shinnosuke (Drive, since you said you aren't watching).
wisdomcat
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by wisdomcat »

TNT wrote:Guess I'll try the gaidens now, I'll probably skip the cross over since I won't be watching Drive. By the time I finish that the new ice age will be upon us.
Watch the crossover, my girlfriend watched it with me but she only saw the first episode of Drive but she understand what was happening. Gaim's epilogue is pretty sweet and Drive's part is fun to watch as well.

Return to “Kamen Rider Gaim”