More Gaim Gaiden?

Such a fruit
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Re: More Gaim Gaiden?

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

HarryFA1 wrote:she's by far the best Female Rider we've had, since she actually kicks ass & doesn't exist solely to be a jobber,
I'd agree, if not for a certain someone titled Tackle:
it''s also really cool how her Actor doubles as her Suit Actor.
I still appreciate that Toei did that.
toni2212
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Luka Milffy
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Ogino Karin
Quote: "Time travel isn't confusing, it's Toei that makes it confusing" - me

Post by toni2212 »

takenoko wrote:I think you two are oversimplifying her character. She did spend her time in the servitude of others, but it was by her choice. Plus she had a lot of personality and it would have been interesting to explore why she made the decisions that she did. She was definitely strong, why did she choose to serve instead? Was she hoping to become the First Woman or something of the sort? Did she actually like Ryouma and Kaito, or were they just a means to an end? There's a lot of questions there that they could have explored. Definitely more than Zack who was given the minimal of personality and background.
It's not that I was simplifying her character. It's just if Toei wanted to make a Gaiden about her, they probably wanted to put some Marika fight into the Gaiden. And all I can see is that they put the story of before her debut in the series since her presence was really felt in the series continuously. But yeah, like you said take, Toei could make a story about why she chose to make all those decisions altogether.
CrazyBlaze
Infinity
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: TOKU!
Quote: Finished: Sentai: Dairanger, Kakuranger, Abaranger, Dekaranger. Magiranger, Bokuenger, Go-onger, Shinkenger, Gokaiger, Go-Busters, Kyrouranger

Kamen Rider: Kuuga, Agito, Faiz, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim

Watching: Gekiranger, ToQer, Drive

Post by CrazyBlaze »

It is weird but I get it. I wanted to see more of Zack but he got the short stick and could have used a lot more screen time. I also want to know more about Ryouma, I mean he basically a bad guy because he was a bad guy. I would love to see some more back story and fleshing out to his character.
JustiFanV2
7X

Post by JustiFanV2 »

veryverydanger wrote:According to someone who actually has it, the choices were Ryugen, Gridon, Kurokage, Knuckle, Bravo, Jam, Duke, Sigurd and Marika.

Hey, at least it's not Sid and Kougane.
I knew about the poll, though wasn't that included with the Baron/Zangetsu release? In which case it's only been out a couple of weeks: I figured Duke/Knuckle wasn't about the poll because that doesn't leave them long to collect votes for that, but I guess there was a quicker turnaround on it than I thought.

Personally I wouldn't have minded a Jam one, if only because then Bandai might actually release the LS-DARK Lock Seed... :x
wisdomcat
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by wisdomcat »

I know that Gaim was a popular show and all but they picked those two characters for Gaiden? I feel like they're just static characters like they're just there in the show just to be characters.

Return to “Kamen Rider Gaim”