CSM Sengoku Driver and "Project Ark" teased. More on 10/25.

Such a fruit
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: CSM Sengoku Driver and "Project Ark" teased. More on 10/25.

Post by Catastrophe »

I guess the cost of electronics in both the driver and the seeds would push the price up too much.

At least they were smart enough to tease a HawkTiger set.
HowlingSnail
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by HowlingSnail »

hiro9796 wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:49 pm Exactly like I anticipated. Features of gimmicks aside, they put base form, super form and final form lockseeds for the main set.

With any other Neo Heisei Series, they are bound to do it this way.
I understand not including other Riders, but would it have been too much to ask for Ichigo, Pine and Jinba Lemon?
Seen:
Super Sentai: Fiveman onwards
Kamen Rider: Ichigou-Skyrider, all the Heisei/Reiwa series except the American shows.
Precure: DokiDoki-Go Pri
Metal Heroes: Gavan
Other: Spiderman, Power Rangers
hiro9796
TQG
TQG
Favorite series: TOQger, Kamen Rider Zero One, Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger VS Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Agito, W, Zero One
Dreamy: Sinon (SAO), Megumin (Konosuba)
Favorite Actor?: Endo Aya, Shimono Hiro
Alignment: Lawful Good
Quote: Ah le le!

Now, count up your sins!

By the power vested in us by the Global Police, we will deal with you by force!

There's only one person who can stop you, me!
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by hiro9796 »

HowlingSnail wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:07 am
hiro9796 wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:49 pm Exactly like I anticipated. Features of gimmicks aside, they put base form, super form and final form lockseeds for the main set.

With any other Neo Heisei Series, they are bound to do it this way.
I understand not including other Riders, but would it have been too much to ask for Ichigo, Pine and Jinba Lemon?
Probably too many to accommodate I guess when it comes to manufacturing the packaging. I mean, there's already 1 faceplate and 2 adaptors, 2 sets of belt straps, 2 lock seed holders, the driver, three lockseeds, and belt stopper. I never bought Gaim dx toys but based on this unboxing and review video by wotafa, the cutting board and knife are separate pieces at point 0:55.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypLs_68 ... 1%2Fwotafa

From the number of the items, they are going to carve the number of holes to put those things on a big block of Styrofoam and plastic bags to wrap each of the item. DX toys usually come with recycled paper that we see for egg cartons. Sure, they could put all of that toys in one big box without plastic wraps or polystrene block but it also risk getting the contents damaged because people are bound to mishandle them during shipment. At least 70% of the content are styrofoams, followed with plastics, with the said items then placed in it, followed by the main colourful packaging before put in another brown box.
Last edited by hiro9796 on Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

I think the main reason (if we ignore the fact they want to sell other shit for inflated P-bandai prices) is that it's one of the few drivers where both the belt and the item that gets used both have electronics in them, when typically it's either one or the other. This is going to increase the price a lot.

I do think I saw that the DX lockseeds should work with this belt, given that they are the same size, which could help if anyone has a collection of lockseeds but just wants the new driver.

Return to “Kamen Rider Gaim”