Ultraman Ginga 04 released

Ultraman Galaxy?
Forum rules
Wiki Link
Yaiba
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Dekaranger, Gokaiger, Magiranger, Shinkenger, Kyouryuuger, Kuuga

Ultraman Ginga 04 released

Post by Yaiba »

Wiki: http://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/Ultraman_Ginga_04

We're having a centric episode for each of the main characters, and this is Chigusa's episode. Evil is targeting Hikaru's friends now, but how did Alien Valkie get into the pool without anyone noticing?

The cameraman is kinda annoying, but the assistant's yes-man attitude is amusing. "Kneel and beg!"

The sudden appearance of Jean-Killer from the Ultraman Zero universe! The transition to that fight was really too sudden. The pace of this episode was kind of slow, calm and quiet, the sudden attack out of nowhere really caught me by surprise. But for the first time, the Color Timer flashes. So like all other Ultramen, Ultraman Ginga also has a time limit.

This time the monster literally appeared in front of everyone, but no one talked about it at the end, or even told Kakki about it.

The Ultra fanboy in me nerded a bit at the doll at the end.

So I've been thinking, is the King Pandon suit hard to maneuver in? There's hardly any actual fights with it in this and the previous episode.

PS. I lawled at the two paper figures on the school's rooftop when Ragon grows to giant
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Re: Ultraman Ginga 04 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

I think Ultra Seven didn't seem to have the Color Timer that the other Ultras had. Ginga Comfort reminded me of Moon Healing Escalation from Sailor Moon. As for King Pandon, I imagine that it having two heads would make seeing out of it very hard. I imagine the heads are probably empty for the most part except for whatever thing that opens the mouths for the heads. So I imagine the costume is more of a huge sheet than an actual costume.
zeta_gundam
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by zeta_gundam »

Seven doesn't have a Color Timer per se, but the Beam Lamp on his forehead serves a similar function.

> PS. I lawled at the two paper figures on the school's rooftop when Ragon grows to giant
Yes, this was hilarious. XD
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Seven wasn't fitted with a timer originally because he wasn't supposed to be a warrior, but a researcher (something along those lines?).

Kind of slow. Pace has dropped a wee bit. Good to see Jean Killer though.
StereotypeAsian
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ultraman Leo
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Nexus
Favorite Actor?: Takano Hassei
Favorite Band: Bon Jovi
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Toku in general
Quote: 热忱之心不可磨灭,体恤弱者,互相帮助,无论与哪国的人们都能成为朋友。不要丢掉那份感情,纵然这感情被背叛过几百回,这是我不变的愿望

Post by StereotypeAsian »

Seven was meant to be a stand-alone before they decided to have a direct continuity universe, which is why Seven's powers - Eye Slugger, solar power, creating his own human host, hell, even the hexagon eyes - are drastically different from the rest.
Tsuburaya, you are just no good at telling teen romances. The love triangle is so damn obvious, but no pay off whatsoever.
Jean Killer transforming into a car: That looks incredibly awkward. Is he just like sliding on his back?
At least we see that Ginga is not an exception to the color timer rule, though the 3-minute-ramen rule is all but gone by now.
zeta_gundam
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by zeta_gundam »

It's more of a jet than a car really.
kyoichikiller90
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: KR Agito/Kabuto
Dreamy: Akiyama Nana
Favorite Actor?: Hongo Kanata
Favorite Band: Maroon 5
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: ONORE DECADE
Quote: Ore wa hitori dake jubun da. Dare mou tomete nai, dare mou jama wa saseru nai. Sa... Omae-tachi kakatte koi yo.
Type: ESTP Promoter

Post by kyoichikiller90 »

Jean Killer was cool ally for ultra. Taro are like noisy old man since he can't turn into his original size
AxemYellow
I'm a ghost... wooo~
I'm a ghost... wooo~
Favorite series: Gekiranger, Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger, OOO
Dreamy: Katou Yakumo
Favorite Actor?: Mizushima Hiro
Alignment: Neutral
Type: INTP Architect

Post by AxemYellow »

Ichijouji seemed to defeat Ginga just because he could and was trying for a fast time.

I was surprised that they had one of the main characters become a monster. They never seem to let that happen on a show like Kamen Rider (no supporting characters ever became dopants or yummy hosts, etc).

Return to “Ultraman Ginga”