Shougeki Gouraigan 01 released

Space, the final frontier
Karoum
7X

Re: Shougeki Gouraigan 01 released

Post by Karoum »

ViRGE wrote:
Karoum wrote:Liked the first episode. My only grip, and I'm being picky here, is in the sound department. I don't know why, but the audio selection for the show seems off to me. Sounds like a fandub in places, dunno.
I can't tell if they're dubbing every last line of dialog, but they're certainly dubbing over some areas regardless of what's going on on-screen. Navi is particularly bad in this regard; they have sounds coming out of her when the actress was never recorded as having made the accompanying facial movements.
I have this weird feeling everything has been dubbed. The suit actors is understandable, for obvious reasons, but the rest is unacceptable, unless the sound they had on tape was screwed up for some reason.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

Saejima Kouga wrote:
DrowningFishy wrote:Her boobs disturb me they don't move like boobs. Don't take me wrong I am not into boobs, boobs are not my things. But it's the OCD in me that keeps pointing out the fact it almost looks like her boobs are glued to her chest.
They're CGI boobs.
Not even CGI is that good.
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Post by chronoxiong »

Well that was an interesting episode. So much things were thrown at you and it was hard for me to absorb. What I got out of it is that we have a female lead character who can see things differently and who also proclaims herself as the heroine of this show. Now that's something you don't hear often in a show. Costumes were cool, we got boobies and looks like we will every episode. The special effects were heavy as well. I wonder how much of a budget they use for each episode. Lol....Not a bad start for a new show. Really feels like Garo as well.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

chronoxiong wrote:Well that was an interesting episode. So much things were thrown at you and it was hard for me to absorb. What I got out of it is that we have a female lead character who can see things differently and who also proclaims herself as the heroine of this show. Now that's something you don't hear often in a show. Costumes were cool, we got boobies and looks like we will every episode. The special effects were heavy as well. I wonder how much of a budget they use for each episode. Lol....Not a bad start for a new show. Really feels like Garo as well.
this is just me guessing, so don't take it seriously. but i would say about the same as Garo WITH the advantage of being just 13 episodes, which mean that they can spend more money for each episode.
gh0stwrit3r
Kamen Knight
My boom: Grounded

Post by gh0stwrit3r »

I like how whether Navi's boobs are real/CGI/glued on is a serious topic.

I still think those are her actual boobs, just body painted.
Saejima Kouga
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Cutie Honey the Live
Dreamy: Chase
My boom: The new Garo series
Quote: Why don’t I put a stake through her heart? You’d be surprised what that’ll kill.
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by Saejima Kouga »

Check out "Machete", all the girls, including Lindsay Lohan, were CGI when their naked bodies were shown.
I’m the one nightmares are afraid of.
DrowningFishy
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: "Silly Kaijiu. Kicks are for Riders!" - hunter-urufu

Post by DrowningFishy »

gh0stwrit3r wrote:I like how whether Navi's boobs are real/CGI/glued on is a serious topic.

Sorry but I have to say this; but if they are her actual boobs are they real or fake?

PS: I like how this forum is just mature enough to discuss boobs.
gh0stwrit3r
Kamen Knight
My boom: Grounded

Post by gh0stwrit3r »

DrowningFishy wrote:Sorry but I have to say this; but if they are her actual boobs are they real or fake?
if they are her actual boobs, they're real. real boobs tend to jiggle during quick movements.
DrowningFishy
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: "Silly Kaijiu. Kicks are for Riders!" - hunter-urufu

Post by DrowningFishy »

gh0stwrit3r wrote:
DrowningFishy wrote:Sorry but I have to say this; but if they are her actual boobs are they real or fake?
if they are her actual boobs, they're real. real boobs tend to jiggle during quick movements.
But when she tips forward they don't seem to shift much... Thus why I said are they glued down. I know I am a smaller cup then that actress but I have friends with decent sized tatas and they move more then hers. XD that's what gets me. Probably get over it it though once this series picks up.

Also why did I think Machete was going to be a music vid XD. Looks good just have to find it to watch.
FangTrigger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
My boom: Kamen Rider Sentai
Quote: Impossible is nothing.....Master everything!

Post by FangTrigger »

Saejima Kouga wrote:Check out "Machete", all the girls, including Lindsay Lohan, were CGI when their naked bodies were shown.
I cleanse you of your sins, now get the fuck out.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Saejima Kouga wrote:Check out "Machete", all the girls, including Lindsay Lohan, were CGI when their naked bodies were shown.
That's a high budget movie, though. This is a midnight show in Japan shot almost entirely in front of a green screen with bad backgrounds painted in. They're not spending money on CGI for breasts; not for as many seconds of footage are in an episode like this.

They're definitely real (judging from pictures) and I'm not sure where one would be able to hide enough adhesive to keep them from moving. I'd have to guess they're just having her move slowly and carefully or something?
berry889
7X
Favorite series: Kamen Rider 555
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Black
Dreamy: Mana Kazaya
Favorite Band: Dir En Grey

Post by berry889 »

gh0stwrit3r wrote:I like how whether Navi's boobs are real/CGI/glued on is a serious topic.

she just happen to have perky breast.... =D
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Actress's name is 星野あかり, google image her, they're real.
Masked Rider
Douza Uru Zazaado
2nd Favorite Series: Super Sentai
Dreamy: Shinkenyellow
Favorite Actor?: Ayumi Kinoshita
Favorite Band: Ayumi Hamasaki
Quote: Shadow Kick!!!

Post by Masked Rider »

Attention everyone............KNOCKERS........that is all.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Lunagel wrote:Actress's name is 星野あかり, google image her, they're real.
Bing, people. Bing! Google censors all the good stuff. Er, uh, or so I'm told. :oops:

Return to “Shougeki Gouraigan”