Shougeki Gouraigan 03 released

Space, the final frontier
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Re: Shougeki Gouraigan 03 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

Inoue really has a thing for Black Jack because this is not the first time it has come up in a show he wrote for. As for Hitomi, she's probably the human element that links the audience between the human world and the Hikaribito world. She probably have a bigger role later on. I have a different take on the secretary which she's the link between the human world and the Kageribito world.
squashy
Gabu
Dreamy: Koyomi-tan~
Favorite Actor?: Takamasa Suga
Favorite Band: Fall Out Boy
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Chokushi no Magan
Quote: I'm full of motivation!

Post by squashy »

I bet my face during the entire watch was the same as Hitomi's when she's in that arcade. Just, like, a big wtf.
Image RIDER HEADBUTT!!!
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

Lunagel wrote:Totally forgot to mention, what the fuck was up with secretary lady touching herself while that dude was getting eaten by a ravenous horror-beast? You need to get your rocks off someway else.
if i had to guess, i guess she "enjoys" serving someone more powerful to her(as in "i want to be controlled" not "i want to date someone who can sustain me").........or maybe she she is one of those people who fantasize with being devoured by a monster and she wants for her boss to summon that monster so it can eat her(i am not kidding about that one, it is a very real fetish)

personally, i like the secretary sub-plot, it is weird, but in a perturbing way. we are supposed to find the relationship with her boss (maybe even before he became evil) perturbing. i don't even think her orgasming over the chairman's death was fanservice but to find it disturbing how she reacted to another man's death.

I would say this is supposed to feel like some "serious business" manga. but honestly, it is too tamed compared to some shonen out there :lol: .
i am waiting for someone to comment on how weird all the people in this town are.
Netto no Zen-Aki
Gabu
Favorite series: Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: Rider
Quote: "We cannot change the past, for it is written in stone. So we look to the future, for it has yet to be written."

Completed:
KR- Ryuki, Kabuto, Kiva, Den-O, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
Sentai- Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-On, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Go-Bust, Kyouryu, ToQger
ETC- Ryukendo, Rescue Force, Rescue Fire, Garo, Garo: Makai Senki, Garo: Yami

Current:
Shuriken Sentai Ninninger
Kamen Rider Ghost

Post by Netto no Zen-Aki »

Meh, weird people in a tokusatsu city? That's par for the course, remember Santa-san from Kamen Rider W? Or what about the cafe owner in OOO let alone the Cake Boss? And Drake from Kabuto takes the cake for being weird if Sasword didn't already claim it himself.

As for the nudity, the goddess shown before the Weapon Advent counts, even though it's brief.

Unless you count the gamers coming from the ocean with their pants off, but then again, strangeness for an early tokusatsu series is par for the course.

Geki seems to be the brains of the operation when he puts his mind to it. I laughed when he grabbed the electric screwdriver and goes off screen.

Gou and Rai are pretty hilarious.

Can't wait to see what the next episode does for this series.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

Lunagel wrote:Totally forgot to mention, what the fuck was up with secretary lady touching herself while that dude was getting eaten by a ravenous horror-beast? You need to get your rocks off someway else.
Indeed. She must be one freaky lady if she gets turned on by someone getting killed.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Oh god. This episode definitely pushed this into wtf territory for me.

Return to “Shougeki Gouraigan”