Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Gouraigan characters

Post by takenoko »

http://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/Shougeki_G ... Characters

Since they added Haku to the list of regular characters (he only appeared in one episode so far!) I said fuck it, let's add all the other ones too.

The only one I know with 100% certainty is Yoshino Yumi. I saw her named referenced as Yumi-san, so I guess that's her character name (even though she has like a million roles in this series)

I also feel pretty strongly that I got the actor's name for the Garigari monster right. It's pretty hard, since none of the extras have their character names credited.

I'm pretty sure that Asaoka Mirei's friend is played by Ishiwatari Asami (She's the first girl who's groped by Haku in this week's episode)

And I'm pretty certain that the dancing girl in the series is Amanda Caroline. I think she's part Brazilian. Looking at her blog, she seems to do dancing and stuff and Brazil comes up a lot.

I'm probably missing a couple girls. I think Uesugi Tomoyo might also appear in more than one episode

Maybe I should add Granny's husband to the list too. He's credited as "photo" so at least I know his actor's name for real

Return to “Shougeki Gouraigan”