Toqger 07 departing now

Den-O reincarnated! Den-O will never die!
Forum rules

Wiki Link

< Kyouryuuger | Toqger | Ninninger >

Current Spoiler Policy: Rumors and basic info about upcoming show okay. Further plot development like extra rangers not okay.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Toqger 07 departing now

Post by takenoko »

Wiki: http://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/TQG_Station_07

So we get a Hikari episode and a Kagura episode. Kind of a nice simple character relationship episode. I like how we're given Kagura's point of view, only to learn that Hikari wasn't mad at all and was just feeling embarrassed himself.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Re: Toqger 07 departing now

Post by Lunagel »

I dunno, I was a bit disappointed by this because it seems like the message was kinda lost. When you do something wrong you should apologize even if you're scared except if the person got angry at you in which case it's totally their fault?

*insert inappropriate hard joke here*
Impact
7X
Favorite series: Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Dairanger
Favorite Band: Gackt
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Shio Ramen
Quote: "Dios no me ama!"

Post by Impact »

They transfered for a good reason this time, and it worked out well as a result. Hikari had a lot of lipstick on in that flashback. Popular with the ladies indeed.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Nice switch for the kendama combo. At least it was used for more than a crappy gimmick this episode.
Veryl
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Decade
Favorite Band: supercell
My boom: Miku, Persona

Post by Veryl »

Another fun episode. I didn't really care for Wagon either way up to this point, but it was hilarious seeing her go on strike :lol:. Ticket-kun is great as always.

It was awesome seeing part of their roll call in the actual location as well.

Interesting what there doing for some of the MOTW themes, especially with how the ToQgers are presented. Makes me curious as to what other issues they'll bring up over the course of the show.
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Dreamy: Koyomi / Rian
Quote: Lost in Thoughts All Alone

Favorite Super Sentai : Goseiger / Kyoryuuger / ToQger / Kyuuranger
Favorite Kamen Rider : Wizard / Gaim / Ex-Aid / Build / Zero-One
Favorite Garo : Yami Wo Terasu Mono / Gold Storm Shou / Kami No Kiba

Post by Mandalori »

I happened to have a little problem with the videos. Even playing the video, the sound and the video matches, but after few seconds, videos seems to be a little late with the sounds in advance relative to the video. I tried both SD and HD and I'm on Windows XP with the latest version of CCCP. I never had this problem with CCCP before and I didn't have time to try any others videos, so I don't know if it come from the videos or if it's just my laptop that's tired. I'll keep you guys updated when try others videos.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Check the CRC code with RapidCRC and what source did you download from?
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Mandalori »

From the torrent and I did check it. It say File Ok for both.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

For me this episode is the weakest in the series so far. Kagura's meek nature drives me nuts, and the kendama attack was just too absurd to take seriously (and this is in a show about fictional superheros!).
Mandalori wrote:I happened to have a little problem with the videos. Even playing the video, the sound and the video matches, but after few seconds, videos seems to be a little late with the sounds in advance relative to the video. I tried both SD and HD and I'm on Windows XP with the latest version of CCCP. I never had this problem with CCCP before and I didn't have time to try any others videos, so I don't know if it come from the videos or if it's just my laptop that's tired. I'll keep you guys updated when try others videos.
When played back properly the video and audio tracks are in sync, so there's nothing immediately wrong with the videos. Looking at the metainfo it doesn't look like these were encoded any differently than usual, as the encode settings are exactly the same as episode 6. As such there doesn't seem to be anything special with this episode.

Meanwhile you need to get off of XP ASAP. Support has been discontinued for that OS and without additional security updates you're going to get compromised sooner or later.
shadow1w2
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Drive
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by shadow1w2 »

@Madalori I'd suggest trying other video players.
VLC is my secondary when MplayerC fails on me.
Had that happen with Hurricanger 10 years after as the wrong audio track played but worked fine in VLC.
I also suggest Klite Codec pack as I've tried CCCP and had a ton of random problems, Klite though has yet to fail me.

@ViRGE
While the Kendama attack was really goofy and weird it did show a rather nice use of their switching gimmick.
The tactic itself also seems a lot better after they switch.
I guess its more due to how weird the whole thing looked with a CG pink ranger getting juggled about like a ball.

I also noticed some battle damage on the enemy was shown which I didn't expect.
Then again he was made of wax lol.

Kagura's shyness was a bit over done at times but when you take into account they are still children on the inside it kind of makes sense.
Least it does to me, or maybe I'm very forgiving.

The more I search for hints and clues I feel like I keep finding possible dark bits here and there.
Something that is keeping me watching this season.
Not to mention I kinda like the characters and the villains I kind of hope make it out alive.
Least Shwarez and Gritta as they seem to more open and creative than the other two and I get the idea they might show that later.
Eh, maybe I'm enjoying this more than I should or more for what its not telling us rather than the fact its overly colorful trains everywhere aauauuagh my eyes.

Eh either way I thought it was a nice episode that showed a few more clues and did some interesting things at the least.
Least minus the really goofy kendama attack but hey, its colorful imagination trains at least they aren't dancing and singing with clowns.... that one Go-buster episode was different don't use that as an example lol.
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Mandalori »

I tried with others videos like Soukoku no Maryu, Zero 03 HD and Zero 06 SD. I got the same problem only on Soukoku HD1080, but not on any others (including SOukoku SD and HD 720), so I don't know. I'll try it latter on my Ubuntu's Totem player.

EDIT : I just tried with VLC. Whereas others videos seems to work fine (at least the one I tried, meaning the same than right before), this one got even troubles with the video by itself.
I didn't tried yet Klite because it require to remove CCCP. I also tried Windows Media Player, same problem, but I think I recall the video was still working, except for the audio trouble.

Any others players I can try?

EDIT 2 : Apparently, the SD was encoded with the wrong resolution. Which one was it?
Rifaz
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Rifaz »

That kendama combo was just meh to me... and even more so on the robot battle scene, I really don't like the mecha it seems.
"There was a ticking time bomb strapped to her chest... That's why she has a dynamite body!!" - Amakusa Shino
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Mandalori »

I just tried on my Ubuntu's Totem player and it worked well enough, no trouble with the audio, same for the HD720 on CCCP. That's weird.
JujinSan
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Japan
Quote: Whats done is done and cannot be undone

Post by JujinSan »

The episode was decent. i did like the kendama attack though. Wagon...why must you act like an idiot? the picture taking stuff is getting old and sometimes disturbing. what i mean by disturbing is the picture that makes it look like wagon is kissing mio. we also had an unnecessary close-up on kagura's mouth.
Aka no Kenshi! MakaiRed! Kenpo Sentai Makaiger!
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Mandalori »

The V2 fixed my problem. I guess it has something to do with the resolution, since it appear that it got hard time with HD1080, but has no problem with SD and HD720 as far as I know.

Return to “Ressha Sentai Toqger”