Toqger 20 departing now

Den-O reincarnated! Den-O will never die!
Forum rules

Wiki Link

< Kyouryuuger | Toqger | Ninninger >

Current Spoiler Policy: Rumors and basic info about upcoming show okay. Further plot development like extra rangers not okay.
daburuwosagase
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Fourze
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: "But they didn't know that this Majide is MADE OF DEKIRU and I will tsubusu you! I will tsubusu and TAOSU you!!"

Re: Toqger 20 departing now

Post by daburuwosagase »

I was expecting this to be like the Gosei episode where GoseiKnight never laughs. Ended up being pretty enjoyable: Right's depression (though his unnecessary focus is still ehhh), Akira's recorder, the dancing sumo wrestlers...

Akira's reactions to the cat being taken away are gold. I was feeling much the same myself, for a moment my hopes got up and I was expecting the kitty to be a regular character. Kitty had better come back, he's a more interesting character than most of our heroes.

Toqger uses the shove-face-in-camera transition way too much. It's a pretty common thing in Sentai, but the Toqgers doing so much it is really annoying.

Also, I was looking through the JP wiki and remembered the whole thing about the Toqgers being "good as dead" that we got in the first few episodes. Wonder if that's got any connection to Akira's obsession with dying? Most likely I'm overthinking it though.
meljta
Infinity
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Sentai and Riders
Favorite Actor?: Junya Ikeda
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Japon
Quote: Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reings, yet by the blade of knights, maikind was given hope.
Type: INFP Healer

Post by meljta »

well Now I'm more intrigued by knowing the story behind the Emperor
that was a nice episode :)
We are the two-in-oneKamen Rider
Rifaz
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Rifaz »

I don't know what to make of this episode, but I was very amused. It seems I laugh pretty easily.
"There was a ticking time bomb strapped to her chest... That's why she has a dynamite body!!" - Amakusa Shino

Return to “Ressha Sentai Toqger”