Toqger 30 departing now

Den-O reincarnated! Den-O will never die!
Forum rules

Wiki Link

< Kyouryuuger | Toqger | Ninninger >

Current Spoiler Policy: Rumors and basic info about upcoming show okay. Further plot development like extra rangers not okay.
dryedmangoez
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Re: Toqger 30 departing now

Post by dryedmangoez »

Leonsagara wrote:I don't know why Wagon and the Conductor thought roast chicken would be a good idea...
I think they were supposed to be unaware of what was going on with the ToQgers and the chickens since they left at the beginning of the episode to focus on getting the food ready.
Weather
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite Actor?: Tomoyuki Dan
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Post by Weather »

Ok i'm starting to puke with this whole "girl power", i don't care that it may not have been used that often, it's annoying, especially here since there was no frikking reason for Mio to fight with Kagura, it should be her kicking kaijin ass for ruining the cake, the only way for them to fix even a little, is to espand on the fact that hyper ressha armor can go on more than 1 member, ot goves me idea, that once it goes onto every member, it then transform into a new form for everyone. Ok i will admit, that fight scene with those 2 connected, was pretty neat.

Akira as always steals the show, him petting the chick right after they get them XD

Kaijin this time realyy sucked, but not from his power or design, from his stupidity, it happens that you can find some holes in they abilities, but that idiot could have killed ToqGers that moment! Just say that those are unkillable chicks, and they will die if they won't kill them or something, one simple lie could have given him victory.
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

Yeah, man, I hate girls, too. They have cooties and they bleed for days without dying. Ugh, girls. So gross.

Return to “Ressha Sentai Toqger”