Toqger 45 departing now

Den-O reincarnated! Den-O will never die!
Forum rules

Wiki Link

< Kyouryuuger | Toqger | Ninninger >

Current Spoiler Policy: Rumors and basic info about upcoming show okay. Further plot development like extra rangers not okay.
Vraptor140
Alignment: Neutral Good

Re: Toqger 45 departing now

Post by Vraptor140 »

mholden020 wrote:
tr0jance wrote:I'm still bothered by this, when a town is swallowed by darkness time stops on that town correct? That means that a town can be stuck in darkness for thousands of years and when they got released they wont age correct? So that means that the Toqger never aged right?
Not likely. Subarugahama was frozen completely when it was in darkness, just like the other towns. When the town is unfrozen, the people continue on as if they were just paused. The Toqgers were moving around while the town was frozen, so by that alone it can be assumed that time continued normally for the Toqgers and that they did age, unlike the people in Subarugahama.

However, it looks to me like their child-forms were frozen when they became adults. When they returned to being children, they returned to the exact age they were when they became adults. Basically, it looks like they aged through the series, but when they became kids again, they weren't any older.

While we never got told how long has Subarugahama been frozen it can't be that long, thanks to a couple of clues. The most important one is their substitute teacher, in the episode she appeared the flashback showed she was about to go to college and in the present she's still in college.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Vraptor140 wrote:While we never got told how long has Subarugahama been frozen it can't be that long, thanks to a couple of clues. The most important one is their substitute teacher, in the episode she appeared the flashback showed she was about to go to college and in the present she's still in college.
I think she was going to college already, she was only visiting Subarugahama for like a week or two to get some practical experience teaching. But yeah, these shows usually follow the flow of real time (for ease of matching events to the real world) so I'm guessing Subarugahama's been frozen for about a year.
ChibiZyuJin
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Alignment: Neutral
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by ChibiZyuJin »

That was a nice episode... But this far into series and Kagura still annoys me. Even if she does nothing....
Philip Aldraine
Kamen Knight
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Quote: Koko kara wa ore no sutēji da!

Post by Philip Aldraine »

Right! How can you do this to everyone?! Man I seriously had tears in my eyes. And the part were the other changed back, but forgot Right? I almost lost it.

Can't wait to see what the next episodes will be like!
Currently Watching: Ex-Aid, Kyuranger.

'Once you've seen the light, you can never go back to the darkness!'
4BlueRider
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Quote: Showtime!
Type: INFP Healer

Post by 4BlueRider »

Great episode! Made me cry seeing the Toqgers turn back to kids crying seeing Right leave them. This scenario of the Red Rangers fighting the bad guys on his own reminds me of Timerangers finale, when the red ranger from their team fought the bad guys by himself when his teammates went back into the future.
Kuchiri
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: LuPat
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: There are alot.
Favorite Actor?: Alot of this too.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Kuchiri »

Why is everyone speculating how long the town have been in darkness? It literally shows you that they literally get thrown right into the trains. Right in the Kurliner at the start of Episode 1 and the other four into the rainbow line. (Where the conductor probably gave a two minute explanation and their powers so that's why they ran out of the train transformed in Episode 1.) The town have been frozen exactly as long as the ToQGers been adults.

Return to “Ressha Sentai Toqger”