Toqger vs Kyoryuuger Lowest Grossing VS Film

Den-O reincarnated! Den-O will never die!
Forum rules

Wiki Link

< Kyouryuuger | Toqger | Ninninger >

Current Spoiler Policy: Rumors and basic info about upcoming show okay. Further plot development like extra rangers not okay.
CaptainTalon449
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider OOO
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: "This is our stage" -Kazuraba Kouta
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Toqger vs Kyoryuuger Lowest Grossing VS Film

Post by CaptainTalon449 »

So according to Orends Range it seems like ToQ vs Kyoryuu is lowest earning VS movie that has come out. Now, I'm not sure about over in Japan but here I think ToQ is elliciting a sort of "meh..." response.

http://www.orendsrange.com/2015/01/toqg ... rning.html
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Re: Toqger vs Kyoryuuger Lowest Grossing VS Film

Post by OOOKaiser »

I don't pay attention to the money that the movie has earned. I rather watch the movie first then judge it after.
Lucetia
Gao

Re: Toqger vs Kyoryuuger Lowest Grossing VS Film

Post by Lucetia »

CaptainTalon449 wrote:So according to Orends Range it seems like ToQ vs Kyoryuu is lowest earning VS movie that has come out. Now, I'm not sure about over in Japan but here I think ToQ is elliciting a sort of "meh..." response.

http://www.orendsrange.com/2015/01/toqg ... rning.html
This is just me personally, but yeah, I feel the "meh" on Toqger. Just finished Station 21 and the movie and so far I'm not as excited about it as others. Only thing I'm excited about is I'm almost at the end and can start another :P Sure, I could watch another at the same time, but it's easier to marathon. Toqger just doesn't have that exciting feel to it. About the villians are the only thing I can get into so far and Pink throws me off (She reminds me of an adult who tries to look like a high schooler with her hair/facial expressions).

Either way, I haven't read/seen anything about the VS movie yet as I was waiting for it to get closer, but I'd imagine it's doing well because of Kyoryuuger, but that's just my opinion.

Will chime in more once I read about/watch it.

Return to “Ressha Sentai Toqger”