Toqger 47 departing now

Den-O reincarnated! Den-O will never die!
Forum rules

Wiki Link

< Kyouryuuger | Toqger | Ninninger >

Current Spoiler Policy: Rumors and basic info about upcoming show okay. Further plot development like extra rangers not okay.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: Toqger 47 departing now

Post by takenoko »

Gamerasith wrote:I really dug this show.. This was the first Sentai in where ALL of my family sat down and watched together!!!! That includes a 43 yr old father(me),41 yr old wife, my 12 year old twin boys and 11 year old daughter!!!!
A family that watches toku together, that's awesome.

I remember hypothesizing with a friend on chat about how this show would end. None of my predictions came true.
Kolob
I am not a number. I am an individual!
I am not a number. I am an individual!
Quote: Really now...?

Post by Kolob »

I loved this series. I loved the finale. It was so much fun, and easily one of my favorite Sentai series, behind Gokaiger, Go-Busters, and Magiranger.
4BlueRider
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Quote: Showtime!
Type: INFP Healer

Post by 4BlueRider »

I loved the ending to Toqger! I loved the rangers, and their ranger suits. Right and Akira were my favorites. For me growing up, I always used my imagination in the many things I would get into. So I knew I would love Toqger in the coming year. The whole Rainbow theme was good too. I just felt like Toqger was too short. It must be because they would not show the ending theme alot of the time. The villains were also very cool. In the beginning I thought they were even more cool then the heroes. The part of the show about how they were really kids were the most shocking part in the show. I've seen many Super Sentai over the years, and as far as I'm concerned Toqger was a great season!
Masked Rider
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Super Sentai
Dreamy: Shinkenyellow
Favorite Actor?: Ayumi Kinoshita
Favorite Band: Ayumi Hamasaki
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: Shadow Kick!!!

Post by Masked Rider »

I really liked the helmet-less transformation sequence. I wish they used that as the regular weekly footage instead.

Return to “Ressha Sentai Toqger”