KR Drive 09 released

I'm a fine-tuned supersonic speed machine
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Drive Wiki Link

< Gaim | Drive | Ghost >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Re: KR Drive 09 released

Post by Lunagel »

kyoichikiller90 wrote:They focusing too much on toy selling for Rider series these days.
You mean the toys which are the sole reason for which the series was created? No! Perish the thought!
kyoichikiller90
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: KR Agito/Kabuto
Dreamy: Akiyama Nana
Favorite Actor?: Hongo Kanata
Favorite Band: Maroon 5
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: ONORE DECADE
Quote: Ore wa hitori dake jubun da. Dare mou tomete nai, dare mou jama wa saseru nai. Sa... Omae-tachi kakatte koi yo.
Type: ESTP Promoter

Post by kyoichikiller90 »

Isn't it obvious? The source of power for Rider now really toyish...
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I have to admit that it takes you out of the action a bit to watch a Rider swap cars or Astroswitches or whatever. Even with Gaim, it was one new Rider per episode until all the forced merchandising was out of the way so that the real plot could begin. I dunno, I know they need to sell toys, but it sure would be nice if the next Rider had powerups that didn't involve switching a billion things in order to make them work.
toni2212
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Luka Milffy
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Ogino Karin
Quote: "Time travel isn't confusing, it's Toei that makes it confusing" - me

Post by toni2212 »

takenoko wrote:I have to admit that it takes you out of the action a bit to watch a Rider swap cars or Astroswitches or whatever. Even with Gaim, it was one new Rider per episode until all the forced merchandising was out of the way so that the real plot could begin. I dunno, I know they need to sell toys, but it sure would be nice if the next Rider had powerups that didn't involve switching a billion things in order to make them work.
Agreed. Although for me it would be about the various forms that aren't a powerups/ those random (Tyre Change/ Fruit Armor/ Switch Modules) and doesn't contribute much to the plotline. This problem start creeping up during Decade, but became painfully obvious at the start of Neo-Heisei Era. I don't mind some toys in the show, but there's a limit to how much you can showcase in the show.....

Return to “Kamen Rider Drive”