So about the "Episode 0" DVD

I'm a fine-tuned supersonic speed machine
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Drive Wiki Link

< Gaim | Drive | Ghost >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer

So about the "Episode 0" DVD

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

I feel safe in assuming TvN will find some source for it, in which case it'll more than likely be subbed.

Given how they keep having Kiriko ask in the teasers for it "will I get to find out Proto Drive's identity in this?" and the fact that, while it hasn't been outright stated in the series, most of us are guessing that Chase was Proto Drive, it's possible Episode 0 will spoil a plot point that the show itself might not plan to address for a while.

So, with that in mind, I just have one question: since the DVDs will be given out as of this weekend, if TvN gets a source for it anytime soon, will it be released on its own, as soon as it's possible to have it subbed, or will you guys more likely hold it back until either the Proto Drive mystery is actually "solved" in the show or until the movie war is out on dvd, so it can be bundled with it?

honestly, I have no problem waiting. just curious whether it's the show or supplemental material that'll solve the "is it Chase or not?" mystery for us first (assuming Episode 0 isn't just a massive tease that never actually says who it is, of course).
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: So about the "Episode 0" DVD

Post by takenoko »

It's honestly Luna and Yaiba's call since they're translating for it, but I kind of doubt we'll sit on it. If it's been released, it's fair game, I think?
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

takenoko wrote:It's honestly Luna and Yaiba's call since they're translating for it, but I kind of doubt we'll sit on it. If it's been released, it's fair game, I think?
makes sense.

now, then, who wants to bet it IS just a massive tease? unless Proto Drive talks and we hear Chase's voice, I'm betting we get zero clues to who Proto Drive is.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

I doubt they'd reveal it that early, unless it coincides with the reveal in series.
stardrago
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by stardrago »

When episode 0 will be released, will it be also be released with the special tv-kun; since it has elements from episode 0 and the music video when its released on torrent? [] has the raw versions for both if someone needs it, although I can't say for the mv.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

They'll both get released. Can't say as to when or with what other file, but they'll get released.

We have raws, don't need them from other sources.

Return to “Kamen Rider Drive”