KR Drive 23 released

I'm a fine-tuned supersonic speed machine
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Drive Wiki Link

< Gaim | Drive | Ghost >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.
MVZ-800
7X
Favorite series: Dairanger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Video games

Re: KR Drive 23 released

Post by MVZ-800 »

Go has been slowly developing as a character, and as much as I hated him at the start, his development has just worked really well. Now he's been taken down a peg more, and I'm pretty sure I can see what is coming.
Fat D
Wanted Pirate
Wanted Pirate
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva
Type: INTP Architect

Post by Fat D »

takenoko wrote:I want to meet the genius who voted for Kamen Rider Sanjusangou on the quiz. I know these are for kid's, but at least try to make them not insulting to the intelligence?
That is probably just an alibi quiz to get around gambling regulations, the random draw technically becoming a tie breaker instead of a raffle. Happens on German TV all the time.

Brain is finally a player in the conflict, rather than just a punching back. Yay.
toni2212
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Luka Milffy
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Ogino Karin
Quote: "Time travel isn't confusing, it's Toei that makes it confusing" - me

Post by toni2212 »

Dunno what Go is complaining about Drive being more prioritized instead of him. He's the one that ran away from his training in America, so shouldn't he be expecting his upgrade to come from America/Prof. Harley? Plus, Rinna and the Prof probably has some arrangement where Rinna is to focus on Drive's development while the Prof is working on Mach's. Deadheat is an exception since it was developed by both of them, so it makes sense that both Drive and Mach to be able to use it. Other than that, I don't think Rinna will take charge in Mach's development unless the Prof requested it. (She probably will just repair it though)

And it was rare to see Mr. Belt to be flabbergasted. He always sound composed all the time, except when meeting Heart. No wonder Shinnosuke is surprised by that.
Leonsagara
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by Leonsagara »

They seem to be showing Go at the gym a lot lately. I don't know if you can really call those pull-ups though.
MVZ-800
7X
Favorite series: Dairanger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
My boom: Video games

Post by MVZ-800 »

Leonsagara wrote:They seem to be showing Go at the gym a lot lately. I don't know if you can really call those pull-ups though.
Go is terminal I bet.
veryverydanger
Wanted Pirate
Wanted Pirate
Favorite Band: Kamen Rider Girls
My boom: KRGS
Quote: I want to be a flower like that.

Post by veryverydanger »

Actually, back on the subject of a version two, the date is wrong on the note brought to Otta at the station ... it's 4/4, not 4/5.

Return to “Kamen Rider Drive”