KR Drive 24 released

I'm a fine-tuned supersonic speed machine
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Drive Wiki Link

< Gaim | Drive | Ghost >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: KR Drive 24 released

Post by Catastrophe »

Drive uses it as well. And it was introduced only a few episodes after Mach was. It'd be kind of lame if it was.
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

I can appreciate wanting Mach to have its very own upgrade, but that may just never happen. Being able to use Shift Cars outside of tuning his gun may be all he gets. Secondaries don't get a ton of love that way.
SoulNuva
I am the new #2
I am the new #2

Post by SoulNuva »

Not sure what the hate is with this episode. Usually people complain that toku is 'not as good' because they magically get an upgrade and therefor would become stronger.
Throughout the more recent episodes, you could see Go getting beaten up more and more. This would of course affect his confidence, especially when he always had been ahead of Drive. Sometimes people forget about who they really are, and I'm sure most of us would have experienced it somewhere in our lives until someone knocks us back into our senses.
Another plus point for this episode is that Dead Heat is still seen as a relevant upgrade rather than being shafted for the next one. I like how they build upon and turn the weakness of that form into a strength.

Whether Go gets another power-up or not, I'm not too bothered about it. (Gaim spoiler ahead) Even in Gaim, the 'secondary rider' didn't get a proper upgrade to his rider form.

And those criticising about Go's unnatural desire to destroy all roidmude not being explained, could we just give it time? The series is only half-way through, and i'm sure they'll explain it somehow, especially when they put in the detail in his debut about his ability to stay transformed for a short time (or something along those lines).

So far really enjoying Drive. Though Technic and arguably Formula's form change conditions seems eh, I still think this show is quite entertaining.

Return to “Kamen Rider Drive”