KR Drive 35 released

I'm a fine-tuned supersonic speed machine
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Drive Wiki Link

< Gaim | Drive | Ghost >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.
solari
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Ex-Aid

Re: KR Drive 35 released

Post by solari »

I thought this episode was quite intense.

Brain stole the whole episode with that scene! :lol:
Alessar wrote: Also are there any clips with Chase's actor's normal speaking voice? Because I feel he's deliberately pitching his voice super low and growly in-character.
You're right, his normal talking voice is lighter and slightly higher pitched as compared to his Chase voice.
Look for the talk show videos or "Takeuchi Ryoma's Top Gear"(monthly(?) short video featuring various members of the cast), or just search his name.
I think he's super cute when he smiles :oops:
Renigami
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Re: KR Drive 35 released

Post by Renigami »

Remember how most of the Special Cases Department personnel were hesitant to write the end-of-case reports? I think somehow the "mistranslation-in-favor-of-Nira" very much played a role.

The tie-backs from past cases indeed show that Drive overall, is a Surprise Drive. Well, it is a bit expected from pinning the culprit twist. And goes back to either Tomari or Kiriko or even Gen writing vaguely on what happen in the reports, and this was in turn biting them now.

Return to “Kamen Rider Drive”