KR Drive 36 released

I'm a fine-tuned supersonic speed machine
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Drive Wiki Link

< Gaim | Drive | Ghost >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.
Fat D
Wanted Pirate
Wanted Pirate
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Type: INTP Architect

Re: KR Drive 36 released

Post by Fat D »

Eternal_Winterbane wrote:Apart of me worries that this arc was the only time we would see Brain act properly but what a role he played in this arc, also I don't know if this was mentioned when Nira first showed himself, I'm rewatching Kiva and who do i see? the same guy playing a professor with a similar madness. Anyway I'm hoping the final Arc keeps up with the pace we currently have as i would like to put Drive in the good outcome section of my collection
I did not notice. I even tent to look up Kanda and re-watched the episode. The actor has aged a lot in those seven years it seems, for they do not look the least bit alike to me.
Eternal_Winterbane
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Go-Busters

Post by Eternal_Winterbane »

Fat D wrote: I did not notice. I even tent to look up Kanda and re-watched the episode. The actor has aged a lot in those seven years it seems, for they do not look the least bit alike to me.
It took me a while to recognize him myself but it was down to his expressions in Kiva that made me make the connection, but if I hadn't been watching Kiva between each release of Drive i don't think i would have noticed
Fat D
Wanted Pirate
Wanted Pirate
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva
Type: INTP Architect

Post by Fat D »

ViRGE wrote:Now maybe they'll get around to using the Ride Boosters like they're supposed to.
I am personally hoping for a return of the Ride Crosser.

Return to “Kamen Rider Drive”