KR Drive 37 released

I'm a fine-tuned supersonic speed machine
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Drive Wiki Link

< Gaim | Drive | Ghost >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

KR Drive 37 released

Post by takenoko »

Wiki: http://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/Kamen_Rider_Drive_37

Man, I was worried about how this arc would go, but it's starting with quite a bang. So many Roidmude are getting wiped out all at once.

We're bringing in international Roidmude ringers.

Seeing Go alone in a warehouse with an ipad seems strangely fitting. But so is him and Chase acting out their odd couple routine.

Heart finally catches Medic in her acts of betrayal. (Brain's still a number to be tormented by Medic) It's pretty fun to see Heart finally take action. I wonder how he'll deal with Medic in the next episode.

Poor Belt-san. I recently watched Her. And there are just some things you can't do without a body.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Re: KR Drive 37 released

Post by Lunagel »

Maybe they'll finally tell us about what the Promised Number is all about or that Dead Zone stuff we seem to have dropped in the first 20 episodes.

French food is so fancy~
Yaiba
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Dekaranger, Gokaiger, Magiranger, Shinkenger, Kyouryuuger, Kuuga

Post by Yaiba »

A word of advice: Don't watch this episode when you're hungry. I was damn hungry after this episode.

And Brain jumping around in number form is kinda cute
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Considering how this episode started I figured this would be a lighthearted episode - something that would certainly make sense after the intense end of the last arc - but instead Drive is going pedal to the metal by the end of the episode. I was not expecting Medic's shenanigans to be exposed this soon, so that came as quite a surprise. That said, I really hope this means they're finally giving her character some depth and meaning. She's the least defined of the Roidmude commanders, and as a bunch they're already poorly defined villains.

Though what's with Heart beating Tridoran Drive all of a sudden? Didn't Dead Heat Drive beat Heart 20 or so episodes ago?
Lunagel wrote: French food is so fancy~
As someone who ends up attending far too many business dinners, French cuisine is overrated. There's something to be said for the utter simplicity of a PB&J sandwich. :P
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Bonsoir, Virge.
Sentai_ZXR7
Infinity
Quote: Ready for the Next Challenge

Post by Sentai_ZXR7 »

takenoko wrote: but it's starting with quite a bang. So many Roidmude are getting wiped out all at once
Ha, the team have got a hit list of the Roidmudes destroyed and the remaining ones that pose a treat to humanity,
Spoiler
I am sure that when the series finishes there will be a few left for the final episode and a movie war theme slatted for December this year.

These episodes could be referred as the Banno arc, some answers are needed now.
Has heart found his ultimate evolution?
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Dreamy: Koyomi / Rian
Quote: Lost in Thoughts All Alone

Favorite Super Sentai : Goseiger / Kyoryuuger / ToQger / Kyuuranger
Favorite Kamen Rider : Wizard / Gaim / Ex-Aid / Build / Zero-One
Favorite Garo : Yami Wo Terasu Mono / Gold Storm Shou / Kami No Kiba

Post by Mandalori »

ViRGE wrote:
As someone who ends up attending far too many business dinners, French cuisine is overrated. There's something to be said for the utter simplicity of a PB&J sandwich. :P
As someone who is French himself, I totally agree with that statement. Each time I see something like that, I'm always like "Are we talking about the same French cuisine?".
kuroblack
Go Go!

Post by kuroblack »

fancy foods are fancy.... but we know that Japanese people always have this idealized view of European cultures. :)

The sound effect and flowery background after tasting something :shock: ... I haven't seen it again since Kamen Rider Kabuto. :lol:
solari
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Ex-Aid

Post by solari »

Foodgasm! :lol:
Gotta feel sorry for Belt-san...at least he got to vent his anger
Go and Chase are starting to get along with each other :D I really like that double transformation.
006 is strong even without transforming...!
ViRGE wrote:.

Though what's with Heart beating Tridoran Drive all of a sudden? Didn't Dead Heat Drive beat Heart 20 or so episodes ago?
Heart said(near the end of the episode) that his power is to take in all attacks from his opponent and then surpass his opponent. So as Heart continues to fight Type Tridoron, he is also growing stronger. (I wonder if there's a limit to his growth?)

Heart was so cool this ep!
Kuchiri
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: LuPat
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: There are alot.
Favorite Actor?: Alot of this too.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Kuchiri »

solari wrote:Foodgasm! :lol:
Gotta feel sorry for Belt-san...at least he got to vent his anger
Go and Chase are starting to get along with each other :D I really like that double transformation.
006 is strong even without transforming...!
Chase did say they were commanders-level. Makes sense because of 001-003 are all super strong commanders. Why aren't 006 and 008. More than likely they will randomly get their Ultimate evolve forms in rapid succession a-la how every single Horoscope came out at the end of Fourze all at once.
KR_FIA
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by KR_FIA »

Geez, Heart. It took your 20 episodes to notice your maid has been treating your kinds badly? With him voicing out about individualism, you'd wonder if he would let 072 dwell with the humans if it's to allow it to attain its ultimate form.

So a sauce is so filled with emotions that it causes the test subjects to have a emotion rush. And since the emotions are not compatible with them, it caused them to overheat and thus destroy themselves?

Return to “Kamen Rider Drive”