KR Drive 45 released

I'm a fine-tuned supersonic speed machine
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Drive Wiki Link

< Gaim | Drive | Ghost >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Re: KR Drive 45 released

Post by Lunagel »

DaVinci030 wrote:
Lunagel wrote:And there's only 1 more episode left in the main storyline, the last two episodes are a team-up with Ghost like what happened with Wizard and Gaim.
Luna, how do you know if the last two episodes are team-up with Ghost?

According to some source from the magazine the main storyline will end on episode 47. This means episode 48 (which is written by Mouri Nobuhiro) will be a team-up with Ghost.
Well if you read the Japanese in that magazine it says that it occurs after they beat the big bad guy sooooo....
darkmage02
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider 555
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Ryuki
Dreamy: Miu from Fourze
Favorite Band: The GazettE
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: DIGIMON!
Quote: I devour your dreams as I watch you despair.

Post by darkmage02 »

Chase's my favourite in the show, but his death left way too little impact compared to Brain's. They really need to stop showing crucial stuffs in their preview.

We're down to the last 2 episodes. Here's to hoping for a strong finale. Drive has been a show that's hard to either love or hate, I just hope it ends with a bang.
Complete. Start Up. 3. 2. 1. Time Out. Reformation.
Fat D
Wanted Pirate
Wanted Pirate
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Type: INTP Architect

Post by Fat D »

Not Chase! Please!
After all those bait-and-switch deaths we have had so far, I hoped that such an obvious spoiler would be a red herring, but nope. Core goes kaboom, I do not see how he could be revived without some major Deus Ex Machina. Grr... the writers just wanted Shin-Chan to get the girl. I wanted to see the return of Proto-Drive. Kamen Rider Chaser in the Ride Crosser. Heck, Proto-Drive in the Ride Crosser. I get that they need to kill of a major character for the finale occasionally, like with Kusaka, Jin and Nakadai-Sensei. But could they not have offed Go instead? Speaking of the two rangers in that list, I am still unhappy they killed them (and TopGaler) off.
Atragon
Favorite series: Blade/Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Magiranger

Post by Atragon »

So this is the end for Chase. I remember what I thought about him when series started: "maybe too girly look, and he is like a child in the fog but... I like this dark aura around him and he has suprisingly deep voice! Yeah, this guy will be interesting character". I was right. Chase actualy steal the show. Shinosuke, Go, Kiriko and others are OK, but Chase in my opinion is dark horse of this series.
Spoiler
The one you will remember. Too many spoilers in preview. Next will be Medic? Well...
Last edited by Go-On Macaroni on Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Preview talk goes into spoiler tags
Finished series:

KR: V3, Amazon, Black - Zero-One (25 of 30)
Sentai: Sunvulcan, Maskman-Liveman, Jetman-Dairanger, Carranger, Gingaman, Gaoranger to Kiramager. (28 of 44)

Currently watching: Saber, Zenkaiger
solari
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Ex-Aid

Post by solari »

Why do people want Go to die again?
Spoiler
No talking about movies we haven't released yet

Anyway, I'm liking this build-up to the finale.
Banno (being so irredeemable and easy to hate)seems to be one-dimensional at times though.
I wonder if Shijima Sumiko(mother of Kiriko&Go who died in 2000) will ever get brought up again...(always wondered about her ever since that gravestone visit scene in around ep.13)

Also, props to the acting of Drive's cast.
Last edited by Phoenix512 on Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spoilers for unreleased movies
Eternal_Winterbane
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Go-Busters

Post by Eternal_Winterbane »

solari wrote: I wonder if Shijima Sumiko(mother of Kiriko&Go who died in 2000) will ever get brought up again...(always wondered about her ever since that gravestone visit scene in around ep.13)
You may be onto something there also cannot remember that scene..glad Drive has managed to hit the "I shall rewatch it" category..Unlike a certain Sentai but enough about that.

Even though the spoilers last week dulled the knife to the gut of Chase dying, I went into this episode thinking ok chase will die but that's ok Medic will bring him back to life...boy did the writers enjoy twisting that knife in my heart.
Kuchiri
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: LuPat
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: There are alot.
Favorite Actor?: Alot of this too.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Kuchiri »

Lunagel wrote: Well if you read the Japanese in that magazine it says that it occurs after they beat the big bad guy sooooo....
Super secret final boss? Maybe the final main storyline episode will be the final fight between Heart and Drive.

I was more sad that they didn't reveal what 000 was meant to be.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

000 was just the prototype. Nothing more, nothing less.
Renigami
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Renigami »

As much as I appreciate the sudden reveal of Hayase's actions, meaning his character isn't a simple throwaway...

The Dead Zone is never mentioned again. Only I think twice? What does that have to do with the whole shallow Banno trick?

BannoPad wasn't explained either. If he is Hentai.Tenticle all powerful as Banno.Pad, why the hell did he go to the trouble of taking Krim's knowledge, Drive's system, and a Roimude body to do yet another Global Freeze? And for what? To Matrix the entire Earth for a megalomaniac reason?

Banno, isn't as threshed out compared to say, Ryoma or Takatora. Drive, has it's high accelerating points, but really is hampered by the speed limits of typical bad Kamen Rider tropes.
Fat D
Wanted Pirate
Wanted Pirate
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva
Type: INTP Architect

Post by Fat D »

solari wrote:Why do people want Go to die again?
Because they will not permakill the main rider, so if they want to kill some rider it is Go or Chase. And since everybody loves Chase (or at least I and several others do), Go is the only other choice.
I wonder if the mass-produced rider suit is going to have any effect on the story at all. Right now, it just seems like a throwaway.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

solari wrote:Why do people want Go to die again?
Because he's a prat. If someone has to die, he's the one we'd least miss.
eijiman
IXA

Post by eijiman »

But didnt heart at some point said that they were able to revive the other roidmude, just not increase their numbers?

BTW i kinda like Banno, the way he speaks and moves is really arrogant, giving him an aura of a villian whose only motif is that he really thinks he is right.
darkmage02
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by darkmage02 »

I find it really ridiculous that Type Tridoron and two Super Evolved Roimudes were having trouble dealing with some pesky lower class ones. They should be able to swat them away like flies. Chase has to die so that Go may overcome his one-dimensional hatred for the Roimudes. Jeez.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Hopefully we get a nice Chase/Mach combo form next week.

RIP Chase. You were an excellent secondary rider when Gou was being a pretentious little shit.
darkmage02
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by darkmage02 »

As much as I love Chase, I hope they don't bring him back to life in a deus ex machina way. Takes away the meaning of everything. Like what they did with Philip from W.

Return to “Kamen Rider Drive”