Ninninger 12 sanjou!

Nin nin de gozaru!
Forum rules

Wiki Link

< Toqger | Ninninger | Jyuohger >

Current Spoiler Policy: Rumors and basic info about upcoming show okay. Further plot development like extra rangers not okay.
Weather
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite Actor?: Tomoyuki Dan
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Re: Ninninger 12 sanjou!

Post by Weather »

Problem here is not Red fighting general, it's the problem that half dead red defeats a general that 4 not damaged well rested Rangers couldn't done a single thing to. And also, i don't see why Takaharu is stronger than them, no reason for it, he just lvl up after every fight, he gets zenkai boost from DBZ. like i said, fuck you series.
rubius
7X
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Zi-O
2nd Favorite Series: Lupinranger vs. Patranger
Dreamy: Patren Sango/Magine
Favorite Actor?: N/A
Favorite Band: Rider Girls/Chips

Post by rubius »

mholden020 wrote:Is it just me or is this series moving along at 900 miles per hour? We had a 6th ranger by Episode 8 (instead of the typical 17) and the super-combine-mecha appeared in episode 12 (ToQ Daioh, with the Build ressha, showed up in episode 23, and the first big-bad-guy has clocked out. It's not a complaint, but the series is just over 1/5 of the way through and we've already been given the big plot advancements...makes me thing that some big revelations are in store for later down the road. Gabi somewhat reminds me of both Isaka from Kamen Rider Blade as well as Buredoran from Goseiger, so I'm curious whether or not Gabi comes back later.

I still don't understand how everyone sees Kyuuemon as a male though, even after reading the thread about it. :?

dude, so what? i mean the kyoryuugers had gold show up in episode 10 and Raijin-Kyoryuujin in episode 12 so it should be a big whoop.
Finished Shows
Kamen Rider:Heisei Riders - Saber
Super Sentai: From Zyuranger to Kiramager
Other: Justirizer, Rescue Force/Fire

Haven't watched a Tokusatsu I didn't like :mrgreen:
barfmaster
Infinity
Favorite series: go-onger/decade
2nd Favorite Series: W/shinkenger
Dreamy: miu/urara
Favorite Band: eyeshine
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: 12 piece Gatti

Post by barfmaster »

it was just a flesh wound lol or the morphin grid healed all the major damage even through it doesn't exist sentai lol
There are some things arrows can't kill, for everything else there's Master Sword.
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

And then it's revealed that inside Takaharu is the Final Sealing Shurikan and every time he fights, grows, or takes an enemy's attack, more of the Shurikan's power is released, to the point where he has to discard all of his ninja powers or threaten the whole world, he chooses to be a normal scrub for the sake of his family, and it ends with him despite having none of his previous strength, still have the skills of a ninja to fight more evenly along side his family and unlocks the true power needed to defeat the final enemy...

That is my 'I really hope this isn't the answer' theory for why Red can take on the general by himself while injured while the other four couldn't even touch him without Akaninja's aid.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Kogashi wrote:And then it's revealed that inside Takaharu is the Final Sealing Shurikan and every time he fights, grows, or takes an enemy's attack, more of the Shurikan's power is released, to the point where he has to discard all of his ninja powers or threaten the whole world, he chooses to be a normal scrub for the sake of his family, and it ends with him despite having none of his previous strength, still have the skills of a ninja to fight more evenly along side his family and unlocks the true power needed to defeat the final enemy...

That is my 'I really hope this isn't the answer' theory for why Red can take on the general by himself while injured while the other four couldn't even touch him without Akaninja's aid.
Alright, I give up. Which Toku series is that an allusion to?
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Dreamy: Koyomi / Rian
Quote: Lost in Thoughts All Alone

Favorite Super Sentai : Goseiger / Kyoryuuger / ToQger / Kyuuranger
Favorite Kamen Rider : Wizard / Gaim / Ex-Aid / Build / Zero-One
Favorite Garo : Yami Wo Terasu Mono / Gold Storm Shou / Kami No Kiba

Post by Mandalori »

Go-Busters probably? I don't really see any other Sentai that have this, except maybe Toqger.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

I'm pretty sure that Takaharu pull off a god move to bring the world to his crazy-ass delusion that the others were waiting for him, Kinji should have beat his ass down for that stupid delusion. I think Shimoyama Kento took Toei's recent trend of making Red the center of the world a bit extreme. The other four should have beaten Gabi and maybe bring Takaharu for the giant Gabi fight but the way it was done really makes no sense at all.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

Kogashi wrote:That is my 'I really hope this isn't the answer' theory for why Red can take on the general by himself while injured while the other four couldn't even touch him without Akaninja's aid.
There's really nothing needed though.. other than "He's a Red and Reds can do that".
It's not anything recent, either.
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

Well, I mean, a lot of people were asking 'but how is Red just that much stronger' and welp... this is what I thought of on the spot using the story aspects we already have, knowing that Red is and seems to have always been, stronger than the rest of the team, as well as the one who cared the most bout being a ninja, the existence and purpose of the Finishing Shurikan, that at first he couldn't even wake the general up and now he can squash him while half dead, and that the finishing shurikan is missing, or least the Grandpa doesn't have it.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
HeyThere
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Quote: "TIME FIRE!!!!"

Post by HeyThere »

And once again Takaharu took the major role for yet another episode. Makes you miss the old sentai tbh.

Frankly, it's starting to get more irritating as I continue to watch. Can they just focus on Kinji for a moment since he just made a debut? I mean we didn't even get words on who those dudes were in his picture. But NOOO cause they had to jump back to Takaharu.

Every episode, it's always Takaharu himself, or "Takaharu & Fuuka", or "Takaharu & Yakumo", or "Takaharu & Nagi", and more recently, "Takaharu & Kinji".
Spoiler
Next episode seems like it's another "Takaharu & Nagi" combo.
I just can't! :roll:

Seriously, let the others took the spotlight for a bit. And by that I mean tone down Takaharu a notch, maybe two! What's the harm in putting Yakumo and Nagi as the duo of the week, or Fuuka and Kasumi? It's been 12 weeks and yet the relationship between the two heroines are so unrelated, no development whatsoever, very unlikely with their predecessors.

Somebody should tell the writers that we get it!!! Takaharu's red! Making him a bit non-existent for a few episodes is not gonna change that. What, did they think if we didn't see Takaharu for a while we're just gonna assume that he's Pink? lol No! We WILL NOT forget that he's the leader, RED, the leader!

I feel like we haven't seen Kasumi for a while. The show is called Shuriken SENTAI Ninninger, not Kamen Rider Akaninger!
Last edited by Go-On Macaroni on Sun May 24, 2015 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Preview talk goes in spoiler tags, anything farther shouldn't be mentioned at all.
Leonsagara
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by Leonsagara »

I'm hoping now that Gabi is dead, the next general is more interested in one of the other Ninningers and gives us more character development for that character. I agree with everyone who was disappointed that Blue, White, Pink, and Yellow couldn't do anything against Raizou, while injured Red was able to beat him(even with a jutsu that combined all of their powers). Takaharu shouldn't be that randomly stronger than everyone else. As far as being ninjas go, the really capable ones are Blue and Pink, yet Takaharu always gets the center of attention just because he's Red.
Kuchiri
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: LuPat
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: There are alot.
Favorite Actor?: Alot of this too.
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Kuchiri »

Couldn't the fact that Red is obsessed with Ninjas and has been the only one 100% serious about ninjas since he was a kid make him a lot stronger than the rest based on skill alone? Hell in the first episode most of them just didn't care about being the rest of the team, they had their own focuses.
HeyThere
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Quote: "TIME FIRE!!!!"

Post by HeyThere »

Kuchiri wrote:Couldn't the fact that Red is obsessed with Ninjas and has been the only one 100% serious about ninjas since he was a kid make him a lot stronger than the rest based on skill alone? Hell in the first episode most of them just didn't care about being the rest of the team, they had their own focuses.
Well we're in episode 12, and I think now they're all already convincingly invested to becoming the last ninja.

I honestly don't mind Takaharu being the stronger or whatever, just deflect the spotlight from him for a sec.

Even if it was supposed to be another character's focus eps, the writers would always find a way to tag Takaharu along as one of the major role, even if the plot content of the episode was non-related to him whatsoever. The most obvious one was when Fuuka went to High School. He became so irrelevant on that episode. He's got nothing to do with any of the storyline yet he kept popping himself on so many occasions :roll:

Or this episode, I think the writers should either focus more on Kinji's parents or not at all. What is it with his parents? Does he miss his parents being far away in the US? Did he lose his parents? Did they die? We'll never know. Or they could remove Kinji's storyline from this episode (if they really want to highlight the Takaharu vs Gabi storyline) and put it somewhere in future episodes so that they could resolve everything more clearly, instead of making Kinji witnessing the cousins working together and somehow poof! family issue resolved! Not only both storyline were unrelated, the resolution on Kinji's part became somewhat bizarre.
Weather
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite Actor?: Tomoyuki Dan
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Post by Weather »

Kuchiri wrote:Couldn't the fact that Red is obsessed with Ninjas and has been the only one 100% serious about ninjas since he was a kid make him a lot stronger than the rest based on skill alone? Hell in the first episode most of them just didn't care about being the rest of the team, they had their own focuses.

Maybe, but there are two problems.

1: they're not shwoing it ina good way.

2: Yeah, red defeating strongest foe isn't new, but the thing here is that takaharu is an awful character, with previous they are actually cool and you want to see them beat stronger opponent (and even then, the fight and hwo Red won, was shown much better).

Also, this sh*t needs to die. Red is not the strongest ranger, he suppsoed to be the leader, one that brings the team together, pushses them to the limits and beyond. Yeah, he can be stonger, but not that much, that only he can fight, while rest is lying on the ground how PR likes to do.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

I don't get why the focus was on getting Takaharu a one on one with Gabi. Star should have just beat him.

Speaking of Gabi, why did they kill him off without interacting with some other generals? That is usually one of the best aspects of Sentai.

Return to “Shuriken Sentai Ninninger”