Ninninger 19 sanjou!

Nin nin de gozaru!
Forum rules

Wiki Link

< Toqger | Ninninger | Jyuohger >

Current Spoiler Policy: Rumors and basic info about upcoming show okay. Further plot development like extra rangers not okay.
Weather
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite Actor?: Tomoyuki Dan
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Re: Ninninger 19 sanjou!

Post by Weather »

Spoiler
So far, there was only 1 power up that only Red could use(not counting Abarangers cos abare mode), and even then, it was done in a way that other rangers weren't just laying on the ground helplessy everytime Carnival was used. Also, it won't be passed around, Sky otomonin is red, and suit design changes completely liek carnival, it's not like TQG gold train shoulders, or shinkengers cloth. Also, it will take some times before we'll see them riding mechas together, cos i assure you for first few battles, Takaharu will be the only one jumping in this thing.

Oh, there are some good thingies in this ep but, new char, new mech...That preview completely killed my remaining faith in this show....Think bout Kyuemon secret, think bout Kyuuemon secret, pull throu this.....

Oh, and....He just contacted him via internet and he made him mechas.....Like, total bs? Yeah, they realyy don't give a damn....
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

takenoko wrote: Yamagata Yukio is great in this role. Although he's more of a monkey to me than a lion. I think a monkey king reference would have worked better.
Agreed. The way he stoops is very monkey-like. The only thing that makes him look like a lion is his face (and even that's a stretch).
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

Weather wrote:So far, there was only 1 power up that only Red could use
2, maybe 3 actually.
-> Zyuranger had Geki get Burai's Dragon Sheld and dagger making "Armed TyrannoRanger".
-> Abaranger had Ryouga get "AbareMax" and the first time it's used, Yukito and Ranru were laying on the floor since the transfer drained their "Dino Guts".
Spoiler
They get past it, though
; also, others could use his "MaxRyuOh" mecha.
-> If you count Magiranger vs. Dekaranger as canon, Ban could use the SPD battilizer (sp.) as Fire Squad gear.
Jetman
Infinity

Post by Jetman »

I hope Shishioh stays as a recurring character and doesn't just become another silent mecha.
toni2212
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Luka Milffy
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Ogino Karin
Quote: "Time travel isn't confusing, it's Toei that makes it confusing" - me

Post by toni2212 »

I guess the reason why Saika Tetsunosuke received Kinji's request of making Rodeomaru is because Kinji possessed Rodeomaru's blueprint. He wouldn't just create an OtomoNin out of nowhere for a stranger over the Internet like that, does he? Otherwise some smart villain could have just ordered an OtomoNin like Kinji does......

And finally a Youkai that really knows how to counter the team wholly including the OtomoNin. As for why ShishiOh rejects the team, I have a hunch that
Spoiler
it is about him wanting the Ninninger to see him as a friend instead of a tool like the other OtomoNin. It will explain why he drinks during the day and just laze around. Typical trope of Sentai
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

... Cannot believe I'm dwelling on this but... The Lion spirit looks too much like most people's version of Son Goku/Sun Wukong... He looks like a monkey to me, and I doubt I'll see him as anything but a monkey king, especially the way he fought. Heck at that point all he was really missing was the bo-staff... ah well, still a fun episode.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

This series would have been better if each of the mecha had a spirit that the ninja had to prove themselves to.
mholden020
Gabu
Favorite series: Garo
Favorite Band: Avenged Sevenfold
Quote: "Never think that success is down to your own performance alone. If you start listening only to yourself you take the first step back towards the bottom. The flowers of victory belong in many vases."
-Michael Schumacher
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by mholden020 »

Rewind...why did the Saika Tetsunosuke part get dropped immediately upon finding the drunk? Why the backstory if he's just part of the scenery? Plus, that was the most deadpan "This is hot. I'm on fire."

Ugh...I may have to eject from Ninninger soon and come back to it later once there are a bunch of episodes built up. It seems like marathoning the more bland Sentai episodes makes them a little better, I'm hoping that applies. I just cannot get into the series even though I want to.
Completed Series:
-Kamen Rider: Agito, Ryuki, 555, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, Decade, W, Fourze, OOO, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
-Sentai: Jetman, Dairanger, Deka --> Zyuohger
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Because they thought Lion-Oh was Saika. They would never thought that some kid would be Saika.
Fat D
Wanted Pirate
Wanted Pirate
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Type: INTP Architect

Post by Fat D »

Shishio? Where is Kenshin when you need him?
Knight of L-sama
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Luka Millfy
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: It is a place that dwells in the memory of those who still dream of its ancient glory. A world revered for its beauty, mystery and danger. On a planet of endless adventure such a land is known as El-Hazard. If your spirit has wings to travel, even across the breadth of a thousand, million night, imagination will guide the way and the gates of El-Hazard will always be open to you.
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by Knight of L-sama »

takenoko wrote:I feel like this monster is the only one we'll see getting the two shuriken power up. They'll probably be back to one for reasons.
My amazing powers of prognostication (read as: random ideas pulled from my posterior) are telling me that they upgrade will either be permanent like the upgrade to the foot soldiers or will be busted out periodically as needed for future upgrades
Spoiler
what with magazine scans revealing a second main mecha in the offing

takenoko wrote:Yamagata Yukio is great in this role. Although he's more of a monkey to me than a lion. I think a monkey king reference would have worked better.
I will admit that when I saw him my first thought was Son Goku as well.
Welcome to the Sea of Chaos!

Return to “Shuriken Sentai Ninninger”