Ninninger 20 sanjou!

Nin nin de gozaru!
Forum rules

Wiki Link

< Toqger | Ninninger | Jyuohger >

Current Spoiler Policy: Rumors and basic info about upcoming show okay. Further plot development like extra rangers not okay.
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
My boom: Transformers

Re: Ninninger 20 sanjou!

Post by midorininger »

i hope the lion power is share-able because if not then i hope the other members get power ups too. i mean, im sure there are other otominin right?
and yeah, was kind of strange to see the mech expose the pilot.

so whats next? im curious to see how lion ha-oh merges with shurikenjin. if that even happens. there could be more celestial otominin remember that kid is still working on stuff right?
mholden020
Gabu
Favorite series: Garo
Favorite Band: Avenged Sevenfold
Quote: "Never think that success is down to your own performance alone. If you start listening only to yourself you take the first step back towards the bottom. The flowers of victory belong in many vases."
-Michael Schumacher
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by mholden020 »

midorininger wrote:i hope the lion power is share-able because if not then i hope the other members get power ups too. i mean, im sure there are other otominin right?
and yeah, was kind of strange to see the mech expose the pilot.

so whats next? im curious to see how lion ha-oh merges with shurikenjin. if that even happens. there could be more celestial otominin remember that kid is still working on stuff right?
Unless someone else interpreted it differently, it looks like the power-up we saw is specific to Akaninger. So, for the others to get the same treatment, we'd need four other Otomonin with the same features. It's possible that could happen (maybe someone can comment on whether or not it has in previous Sentai, I haven't seen it before), but it might be a lot of episodes devoted just to each one. I'm not necessarily seeing that playing out with the series, sadly.

As for Lion-oh + Shurikenjin, I've also seen the image of how it combines and I will echo the Toq-Rainbow comment from earlier. If you look closely in ep. 20 when it first stands up, you can see at least one of the "socket" for combining with the others.
Completed Series:
-Kamen Rider: Agito, Ryuki, 555, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, Decade, W, Fourze, OOO, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
-Sentai: Jetman, Dairanger, Deka --> Zyuohger
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Post by chronoxiong »

The new form screams Power Rangers Battlizer mode only for the Red Ranger. Not only that, Takaharu has been getting a lot of development while the other characters are being pushed aside. Not sure what to make of this. I like the suit and it doesn't look overdone compared to other PR Battlizer modes. I just hope the other characters get an upgrade mode as well along with being developed. There's still time.
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by midorininger »

actually i think it more resembles the last ninja's outfit.

im aware that super modes are something borrowed from PR and not a sentai developed trait, but im sorta sad japan isnt doing it better.

im still hopeful kyuemon becomes a ninninger. im also eagerly awaiting to see where the star/kyumon subplot is going and how its going to pan out.
Jetman
Infinity

Post by Jetman »

midorininger wrote:kyuemon becomes a ninninger
ABSOLUTELY NOT! With his personal connection to Yoshitaka, his scheming, his unctuous untrustworthiness, his charisma despite it all and just wanting to see what scheme he's got next and how he's going to betray his new "friends" in the Kibaoni gang and what his ultimate plan really is, is a big part of why I'm still watching Ninninger despite how disappointing it's been. If they have him come out and say "Gosh, looks like I wasn't really a bad guy after all. Sorry about all the mass murder, let's be friends now!" or "Boohoo! I don't want to be evil anymore!" it would kill the character for me, and probably any interest I still had in getting through this show.

Now, if he was only saying that to kill off his comrades after he no longer needed them, and had another betrayal worked out for the Ninningers, that would be a different matter :lol: .
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by midorininger »

nah kyuemon right now seems to be a monsters right? a fox demon/yokai. well, what if kyuemon izaioi is/was actually a human? donned a fox mask thinking it would grant him/her more power but instead became a yokai? now what if the fox demon, inside kyuemon's bodyt and mind wishes to get the power of the final shuriken, which changes the world? well ... in order to lure out the final shuriken, youd need something warrenting its power yes? who has the final shuriken? trollgrandpa! who was his greatest threat? kibaoni! so thats what kyumon is plotting. using kibaoni to lure out the final shuriken. but hey if they defeat him/her and destroy the mask, kyumon can be a ninninger ... but doesnt have to be part of the team. lunarwolf, gaosilver is a good example. while he DID join the team it wasnt right away and he wasnt evil. it was the mask he wore.

kyumon can/could have a dark backstory warrenting him/her to want to change the world. dead parents? surviving member of ninja clan? diseases? you name it. abarekiller wasnt exactly good at first either.

because if not, why would trollgrandpa teach ninjitsu to a yokai? his hated enemy?
PkmnChmp5
Go Go!
Favorite Band: Kamen Rider Girls
Quote: "I can think of no sadder creature in this world than a man unable to inspire a little jealousy. Eh, Tiz?" - Ringabel (Bravely Default)

Post by PkmnChmp5 »

Kyuemon is the only intriguing character in this show right now. There's still plenty of time for it to pick up though.

And on a side note, am I the only one who is reminded of Rin from Senran Kagura every time I hear Yoshitaka say "Love & Peace" during the movie promo at the end of the episode?
markoclix
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by markoclix »

Lunagel wrote:
tl;dr all aboard the takaharu hate train
This is probably the first half of the VS movie :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Shuriken Sentai Ninninger”