Ninninger 23 sanjou!

Nin nin de gozaru!
Forum rules

Wiki Link

< Toqger | Ninninger | Jyuohger >

Current Spoiler Policy: Rumors and basic info about upcoming show okay. Further plot development like extra rangers not okay.
toni2212
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Luka Milffy
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Ogino Karin
Quote: "Time travel isn't confusing, it's Toei that makes it confusing" - me

Re: Ninninger 23 sanjou!

Post by toni2212 »

A Kasumi focused episode is always entertaining and welcoming to me. The fight with Ariake was actually staged so that Kasumi has a chance to teach Nagi about something was a cunning one from Kasumi. Now I wish Kasumi got a serious duel with Ariake, just like Takaharu and Gabi did in the early episodes. And seriously Takaharu, who are you trying to scare? Some 10-year olds?

The new ending clip looks good, especially on Kinji since in the old one he looks really odd. Hope they keep it for the entirety of the show instead.
Knight of L-sama
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Luka Millfy
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: It is a place that dwells in the memory of those who still dream of its ancient glory. A world revered for its beauty, mystery and danger. On a planet of endless adventure such a land is known as El-Hazard. If your spirit has wings to travel, even across the breadth of a thousand, million night, imagination will guide the way and the gates of El-Hazard will always be open to you.
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by Knight of L-sama »

You know, maybe its just me but is Fukka the only one of her cousins that Kasmui actually... likes? She'll grant Nagi some slack given his age, but Takaharu and Yakumo are just kind of ignored for the most part, unless she's using them in her plans.
Welcome to the Sea of Chaos!
Kamen Rider Gumo
Faiz
Favorite series: Zyuranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
Dreamy: Reiko Chiba
Favorite Actor?: Takaiwa Seiji
Favorite Band: Twisted Sister
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: DragonBall Z
Quote: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly - the ill deeds, along with the good - and let me be judged accordingly. The rest...is silence..."
Type: ENTJ Fieldmarshal

Post by Kamen Rider Gumo »

I really enjoyed this episode; more of Fuuka's cute facial expressions is always a good thing. It is nice to see some character development for the other team members, though I'd like to see more from Dad and Grandpa, too. Not to mention the villains.....I feel Gabi got shafted with how few episodes he was in.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I think Kasumi likes Yakumo. They have the most conversations out of any of the Ninningers.
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
My boom: Transformers

Post by midorininger »

i liked this episode. and once again it makes me think momoninger is secretly the leader of the team. the fact that she is working on jutsu combos, and despite tricking nagi to advance he actually takes the combo to a higher level with a 3 element mix.

the giant snow man to hide shurikenjin haoh was different and pretty much reinforced that its not a mech but a tank. and here we see the design flaw in that taka was getting hit.

and take didnt defeat the monster alone this time they mixed his ... giant sword swing with the ninja waza. which was cool but not as cool as the star/ao full body shuriken move last time.

yokai ringers? hahaha and she blantly says she doesnt like japanese yokai and they just fly in fro europe. when was she in europe? will they be voiced by sailor V?
mholden020
Gabu
Favorite series: Garo
Favorite Band: Avenged Sevenfold
Quote: "Never think that success is down to your own performance alone. If you start listening only to yourself you take the first step back towards the bottom. The flowers of victory belong in many vases."
-Michael Schumacher
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by mholden020 »

They've been portraying Takaharu as the spotlight-hogging-idiot-hero for 22 episodes. I'm not sure if I'm sold on just the one episode that put him in the shadow of another character. Good episode, I enjoyed it, but I want to see more of this before hopping onto the bandwagon.

</cynic>

I don't think I could add anything to the praise given for the episode already, I think everyone's covered all the good points. :mrgreen:
Completed Series:
-Kamen Rider: Agito, Ryuki, 555, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, Decade, W, Fourze, OOO, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
-Sentai: Jetman, Dairanger, Deka --> Zyuohger
neonblue2
Gabu
Favorite series: A lot
My boom: Kitties!

Post by neonblue2 »

Momochi Kasumi, the Sengoku Ryouma of the Ninningers. Or maybe she's studying under a Professor Ryouma at university? Your homework for this week is to experiment on your family. Collect as much data as you can. :P

While I'm combining Ninninger and Gaim I might as well post this picture. That's Kasumi along with her boyfriend, played by Hase Ryoji, talking to a friend, played by Joe Gibken, about another friend, played by Mezool's teenage form from Kamen Rider OOO. The show is called Itazura na Kiss ~ Love in TOKYO if you want to check it out. There are even more toku actors in it then just those ones.
bluegreen
Infinity

Post by bluegreen »

I'm slightly lost. What is the relationship between the snow-cone lady monster and jealousy? Every other word she said is "I'm jealous of XXX".

Also, doesn't it seem awfully early in the series to be on the penultimate "general"?
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Good question! I meant to address this earlier.

It's a pun on Japanese ghosts who usually moan "urameshiiii~" (meaning "rue, to hate, to have a grudge") since they hate the living.

Since Ninninger is a parody/comedy, we get a snow ghost woman in the middle of summer. So instead of hating people, she's just jealous ("urayamashiii~"). It's essentially just a pun, which this writer loves.
solari
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Ex-Aid

Post by solari »

I think this is one of the better episodes.
I love the humour in this episode!
Takaharu's 'idea' of a ghost, the totally out of season Yukionna,the illusion, the Snowman, and the last scene. Yeah, totally not suspicious at all...lol

I also liked that the Hyakkarage can sort of talk
Last edited by solari on Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Masked Rider
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Super Sentai
Dreamy: Shinkenyellow
Favorite Actor?: Ayumi Kinoshita
Favorite Band: Ayumi Hamasaki
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: Shadow Kick!!!

Post by Masked Rider »

It was a fun episode......until it fell back to the typical, "I knew the villain's motive all along" reasoning,
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
My boom: Transformers

Post by midorininger »

waqs i alone in hoping kasumi would steal lionha-oh and chouzetsu? i mean i was really waiting for her to pass takaharu and swipe it off his wrsit like lightning and use it to defeat the yokai.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Only thing I liked about this episode was the capsicum costume.

Return to “Shuriken Sentai Ninninger”