Ninninger 27 sanjou!

Nin nin de gozaru!
Forum rules

Wiki Link

< Toqger | Ninninger | Jyuohger >

Current Spoiler Policy: Rumors and basic info about upcoming show okay. Further plot development like extra rangers not okay.
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
My boom: Transformers

Re: Ninninger 27 sanjou!

Post by midorininger »

i didnt notice anything, but im not entirely sure which version i have.
mholden020
Gabu
Favorite series: Garo
Favorite Band: Avenged Sevenfold
Quote: "Never think that success is down to your own performance alone. If you start listening only to yourself you take the first step back towards the bottom. The flowers of victory belong in many vases."
-Michael Schumacher
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by mholden020 »

That was awesome! I think we may finally be out of the summer humdrum.

I thought it was a little odd that Kinji used the Chozetsu without any second thought or an initial failure. I don't know how you guys interpreted it, but I got the impression that it would be some big process to get the Lionman's trust and be worthy, but I'm NOT COMPLAINING AT ALL, especially if it shares the wealth among the team faster.
Completed Series:
-Kamen Rider: Agito, Ryuki, 555, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, Decade, W, Fourze, OOO, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
-Sentai: Jetman, Dairanger, Deka --> Zyuohger
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

midorininger wrote:i didnt notice anything, but im not entirely sure which version i have.
If there's a v2 in the file name, then the problem should have been corrected.
VerusMaya II
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultraman Mebius, Lupinranger vs Patranger, Kamen Rider Build
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger, Ryukendo
Dreamy: Q
Favorite Band: Calexico
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: FFXIV
Quote: veridis quo
Type: INFP Healer

Post by VerusMaya II »

I think Kinji was able to use Chouzetsu with no problem cos he was 110% ready to rip and tear Ookami Otoko.
we are here to take the blame; to take the taunts and live the shame
we are here to make you feel; it terrifies you, but it's real
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by midorininger »

i must be completely missing it then because i had the first HD file. but meh if im not bothered by it.

kinji's been ready to use lion haohs power he just declined it earlier. in fact the only member who likely "isnt ready" is nagi. but remember shishio is fickle about who can use his power. i says nagi for sure because kasume and fuuka are girls and he's a perv. yakumo was allowed when kinji was but also declined.
Virgo Angel
Adventure
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Ninja Sentai Kakuran
Dreamy: Gentarou Kisaragi
Favorite Actor?: Sota Fukushi
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Junya Ikeda

Post by Virgo Angel »

so the reason the Chouzetsu was able to kill the wolf was cause kinji is now a were wolf, remeber Kyuuemon said he can only be beaten by those of his kind ad in some werewolf lore when you get scratched or bitten you turn into a werewolf. and thats why they mentioned him being out of chara when he was in his chouzetzu mode. at least thats how i saw it
AncientLemurian
7X
Favorite series: Keitai Sousakan 7
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Daimon Rinko
Favorite Actor?: Takayama Yuko
My boom: Tetris

Post by AncientLemurian »

takenoko wrote:I added 300 ms and it seemed to work for me. I really didn't play with it that much to see if there was a better number.

There's always a future Blu-ray source, if necessary. Whichever works for you, I guess.

Things are starting to pick up a little more.
mholden020
Gabu
Favorite series: Garo
Favorite Band: Avenged Sevenfold
Quote: "Never think that success is down to your own performance alone. If you start listening only to yourself you take the first step back towards the bottom. The flowers of victory belong in many vases."
-Michael Schumacher
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by mholden020 »

Virgo Angel wrote:so the reason the Chouzetsu was able to kill the wolf was cause kinji is now a were wolf, remeber Kyuuemon said he can only be beaten by those of his kind ad in some werewolf lore when you get scratched or bitten you turn into a werewolf. and thats why they mentioned him being out of chara when he was in his chouzetzu mode. at least thats how i saw it

:shock:
Completed Series:
-Kamen Rider: Agito, Ryuki, 555, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, Decade, W, Fourze, OOO, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
-Sentai: Jetman, Dairanger, Deka --> Zyuohger
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by midorininger »

maybe kinji felt he had to be ham with ha-oh since he likes to rampage. he earned the right and didnt want to lose it. plus did you hear his bg music playing during the fight? how could you not go wild?
daburuwosagase
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Fourze
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: "But they didn't know that this Majide is MADE OF DEKIRU and I will tsubusu you! I will tsubusu and TAOSU you!!"

Post by daburuwosagase »

This was certainly a very sentai-style episode, but it was incredibly lacking in setup. It feels like this is the second ep of a two-parter, and the first ep was removed to make way for that clip episode last week. First up, this is such an important villain for Kinji, yet he shows up in the first two minutes and dies the same episode? Not to mention he got no exposition or any real personality. In the middle he says that he wants to kill all Youkai Hunters, but can we see some other Youkai Hunters fighting him or maybe have some reasoning why (targeting them rather than just civilians)? The Takigawa family is the only bunch of Youkai Hunters we know of, is there anyone else fighting Youkai the world over? And did we ever hear before that Kinji wanted to revive his family? Because that seems like something you've gotta mention a couple of times, not just bombshell it out of nowhere.

Second, the Ninnin team straight out underreacts to this Youkai. They're just kind of "hey this is the object of your revenge? Good luck man, we'll take on the small fry for you" and proceeds to not really care. Takaharu tosses the Chouzetsu Brace to Kinji with no preface, and as previously mentioned, he's got no trouble transforming. After grandpa's whole message about not fighting for oneself, Kinji starts to underreact too... though in part this could be due to the "Kinji's now a Youkai" theory.

Gotta say that there was some great foreshadowing all around in this episode though. Hopefully the payoff will be just as good.

I liked where this episode was going, but it really would have been better off as a two-parter. Give me some exposition/impact/suspense in this show, geez.
Draccy
7X
Favorite series: One Piece
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider
Dreamy: Nico Robin
Favorite Actor?: Liam Neeson
Favorite Band: T-Pistonz+KMC
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Kamen Rider

Post by Draccy »

mholden020 wrote:
Virgo Angel wrote:so the reason the Chouzetsu was able to kill the wolf was cause kinji is now a were wolf, remeber Kyuuemon said he can only be beaten by those of his kind ad in some werewolf lore when you get scratched or bitten you turn into a werewolf. and thats why they mentioned him being out of chara when he was in his chouzetzu mode. at least thats how i saw it

:shock:
Cool idea, but I think it's due to Shishi-Oh being a Celestial/higher power, and allowed Kinji to successfully defeat Wolfman.
Then again, the mark was significant. It flashed, they zoomed on it, so if the writers run with it, he becomes part were wolf.
Or it was just enough of an infusion of youkai energy to help out.

Anyway, great episode...but still wish the 'Western Youkai' had at least two episodes per member to make them 'Advanced Youkai' status, like Youkai Nue.

And my personal thoughts on Kinji's mother? Maybe she died not long after Kinji was born and was the reason his dad and brother got into the Youkai Hunting business?
And while dad and bro were out traveling, he was raised by the townsfolk.
Philip Aldraine
Kamen Knight
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Quote: Koko kara wa ore no sutēji da!

Post by Philip Aldraine »

Draccy wrote: Then again, the mark was significant. It flashed, they zoomed on it, so if the writers run with it, he becomes part were wolf.
Or it was just enough of an infusion of youkai energy to help out.
Do you think it could be a combination of both? We did see Kyuuemon use 'his' Youkai Energy on Kinji and it seemed like it worked (granted that it only happened on his legs) and the mark that Okami-Otoko inflicted upon Kinji 'should' turn him if the writers are going by the lore. It's an interesting concept. Hopefully they'll play with it more.
Currently Watching: Ex-Aid, Kyuranger.

'Once you've seen the light, you can never go back to the darkness!'

Return to “Shuriken Sentai Ninninger”