Ninninger 30 sanjou!

Nin nin de gozaru!
Forum rules

Wiki Link

< Toqger | Ninninger | Jyuohger >

Current Spoiler Policy: Rumors and basic info about upcoming show okay. Further plot development like extra rangers not okay.

Rating

Poll ended at Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:24 am

☆☆☆☆☆
17%
☆☆☆☆
50%
☆☆☆
33%
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 12
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
My boom: Transformers

Re: Ninninger 30 sanjou!

Post by midorininger »

loved this episode! kikyou was great! i really want a purple member for this team.
such a shamne that the hero being oblivious to a love interest is used here. she didnt have to let him know she was in town but still went and did so.
um ... she wasnt shocked he was a super sentai member though i would think that would have warrented some reaction?

ant/rhino/falcon .... what ARE with those gears he is collecting. to be frank i thought it was the same gear each time. and did this ant guy not have a sword/shuriken version of the ninger weapon too?
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

You really want everyone to be a member, don't you. You get to be a member! You get to be a member! You get to be a member! You get to be a member! Everyone gets to be a member!

More people doesn't mean it's a good idea.
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by midorininger »

no. at first i want kyuuemon to be an extra member, and have it be a plot akin to rouki/goasilver. like the kitsune mask made him evil. but this is not so.
and then kikyou appeared! and she had purple on her ninja outfit, and she even had a purple energy slash with dumdum. i wanted her as an extra member because she could potentially make dumdum a bit more serious. but since he follows the trope of not knowing a female likes him. nope! and having a stronger female like her could spur fuuka and kasumi to grow as well in a sister like bond plus lead to some all girl episodes. hell even kikyou and kasumi alone would be a force to recon with.

and ill be a member soon! Tetsunosuke Saika XXII and i and just working on payment plan and minor details and the language barrier hurts too! (in otherwords the fan idea is in my head, im just too lazy to draw and scan it.)
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

like the kitsune mask made him evil. but this is not so
Didn't they do that exam same plot for Gao Silver?
GekiGokaiShinken
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: Let's Party Night!

Post by GekiGokaiShinken »

Having watched this episode one thing ran through my head. The next season really needs a Serious Red leader.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Definitely. One of the things I liked about Shinkenger.
Jetman
Infinity

Post by Jetman »

While I hated the idea of Kyuuemon being a ninninger, I WOULD like to see Kikyou joining up because she's awesome. I thought that's what this episode was going to be about. Oh well, I still liked it.
Last edited by Jetman on Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eijiman
IXA

Post by eijiman »

I like the idea of Kikyou being at least regular, she makes Takaharu behave better.

oh i forgot to say, i was happy to see that she used a katana and not a ninjato or at least that was what i think it was.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Just going through and fixing people's spellings:

Kyuuemon two u's
Kikyou ending u
Kasumi i at the end
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by midorininger »

im sorry i spell so badly. these japanese names are hard sometimes because of double letters and similar sounding letters being used.

and yes a kitsune mask like rouki was what i was thinking. but thinking it's more like, fox demon and ninja taking a cue from naruto ... ugh oh god what if thats why takaharu is so annoying because he is being like young naruto. taka datebayo is im on fire.

and kikyou doesnt have to be a ranger, she can fight in her regular ole ninja gear. just as a child of the 80/90's im used to hero having a girlfriend at times too.

Return to “Shuriken Sentai Ninninger”