Ninninger 34 sanjou!

Nin nin de gozaru!
Forum rules

Wiki Link

< Toqger | Ninninger | Jyuohger >

Current Spoiler Policy: Rumors and basic info about upcoming show okay. Further plot development like extra rangers not okay.

Rating

Poll ended at Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:20 am

☆☆☆☆☆
14%
☆☆☆☆
29%
☆☆☆
43%
☆☆
7%
7%

Total votes: 14
ViRGE
Save the life

Re: Ninninger 34 sanjou!

Post by ViRGE »

As everyone else has noted, this wasn't a very interesting episode beyond the awesome Yoshi cameo. Toei dedicating another episode to nostalgia means the main plot can't move forward.
PHurricane wrote:I try not to read much into things but this episode had a surprisingly political tone, what with all the dialogue about the older generation burdening the younger and the ridiculous rules meant to improve the public perception of ninjas while hurting the ninjas’ ability to function.
Aha, so I wasn't imagining that. Given that Sentai tends to avoid anything remotely political, that was a curiosity to say the least. Though it's a promising sign (however small of one) that maybe Japan will one day be ready to address their social problems.
Jetman
Infinity

Post by Jetman »

This episode was extremely... O.K. It's the sort of thing I enjoyed watching once, but will probably never watch it again. I'm way more excited about next week's episode than this one.
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
My boom: Transformers

Post by midorininger »

Being unaware of the metal heroes, i did some wiki searching, he was in a sentai movie featuring gokaiger and they even got a metal heroes key of him....

Was hoping Jiraiya would become the Ninjaman for this show but that's not happening. Although, i did enjoy the father trying to get his autograph. kinda lame he was a plot device to give them a shuriken for a finisher. but meh, was kinda fun watching them deal with officials who wish to "save" ninjitsu's honor.
it seems Jiraiya knew of their style though and trollgrandpa didnt pop in for a hello. guess they didnt meet, meaning not ALL old guys know each other.

cant say i was overall pleased with the episode. lionha-oh is back faster than i thought which is semi-disappointing.

Spoiler
yes! transcendent nagi! take that yakki! and kyuuemon is alive? mixed feelings there. but what if ... kinji has to die?
Fat D
Wanted Pirate
Wanted Pirate
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Type: INTP Architect

Post by Fat D »

I wonder why they listened to that commitee nobody has ever heard of. Probably because they are the good guys. But it would have been interesting to see what those two bureaucrats could have done if the Igasakis just had not cared.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Meh. Not really feeling it. Probably because I have no attachment to the crossover character.

Ninja bureaucracy though, that I dig.
tr0jance
Infinity
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Fourze
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Mayuko Arisue
Favorite Band: Loaded Diaper
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Imagination
Quote: (silently fades in shadows)
Type: INFP Healer

Post by tr0jance »

Am I the only one who is disturbed on how they hold the Katana when they switch hands? You don't hold it that way, there wont be any force, and you might drop it D: Any way looking forward to the next episode, finally back to the plot.
Netto no Zen-Aki
Gabu
Favorite series: Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: Rider
Quote: "We cannot change the past, for it is written in stone. So we look to the future, for it has yet to be written."

Completed:
KR- Ryuki, Kabuto, Kiva, Den-O, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
Sentai- Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-On, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Go-Bust, Kyouryu, ToQger
ETC- Ryukendo, Rescue Force, Rescue Fire, Garo, Garo: Makai Senki, Garo: Yami

Current:
Shuriken Sentai Ninninger
Kamen Rider Ghost

Post by Netto no Zen-Aki »

There were two parts of the episode that made me laugh:

First being Jiraiya's reaction that he could have a son Takaharu's age by his 40s *which is true, I was in my teens when my dad was in his 40s*

And Second being Takaharu thinking he needed to use his nose to find the youkai.

Next time: is a lesson not to mess with powers you don't know.

Return to “Shuriken Sentai Ninninger”