VS movie!

Nin nin de gozaru!
Forum rules

Wiki Link

< Toqger | Ninninger | Jyuohger >

Current Spoiler Policy: Rumors and basic info about upcoming show okay. Further plot development like extra rangers not okay.
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
My boom: Transformers

VS movie!

Post by midorininger »

so since the ninningers have the week off .... lets talk about a Vs movie! what potential plot would you like to be the set up, and which team should they battle?

so from me:
#1 - hired to break into a samurai castle to steal ancient treasure. you guessed it! the shiba clan's castle and we have a samurai vs ninja flick. or, if thats too easy same idea but instead a sealed away castle, and boom magiranger!
#2 - breaking into science research labs. this opens possible vs with gekiranger, abararanger, and megaranger. hell if they villian is from space add some dekaranger too.
#3 - they are asked to stop a rampaging monster, however, this monster is no ordinary monster ... it's in fact a new spirit animal and BOOM! gaoranger!

thats all i got but would like to hear some of your ideas too! remember this is just for fun, and if anything could make you think about which past sentai members you could have beat up takaharu.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: VS movie!

Post by Catastrophe »

Your first idea sounds the best. Especially because they both have over the top golds.
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by midorininger »

well, i'd like a Shinkenger vs Ninninger movie because i recall reading or hearing that ninja and samurai were something of natural enemies. was magishine over the top too? i havent see magiranger yet.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

I was meaning Shiken Gold being over the top.
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by midorininger »

ha! yeah he was very flashy for that otherwise subtle team.

Return to “Shuriken Sentai Ninninger”