Ninninger 37 sanjou!

Nin nin de gozaru!
Forum rules

Wiki Link

< Toqger | Ninninger | Jyuohger >

Current Spoiler Policy: Rumors and basic info about upcoming show okay. Further plot development like extra rangers not okay.

Rating

Poll ended at Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:39 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
36%
☆☆☆☆
45%
☆☆☆
9%
☆☆
9%
No votes

Total votes: 11
envedges
Infinity

Re: Ninninger 37 sanjou!

Post by envedges »

Wow, just around few days after Linkle's announcement for Hyrule Warriors Legends, Fuuka is already cosplaying as her. Also she looks like Akiba Yellow in this episode.
kangchan
Douza Uru Zazaado

Post by kangchan »

As fan of Fuuka and Kasumi, I'm still waiting for another episode which focus on Kasumi or Fuuka, rather than only boys.

In Sentai 80, 90, the girls still have big role in story such as Megumi / Blue Dolphin, Chisato / Mega Yellow, Saya / Ginga Pink etc. If they want to focus alot on boys, they should create an only male Sentai team such as Sun Vulcan. In Ninninger, this is first time that I see female characters have minimum role like that.
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
My boom: Transformers

Post by midorininger »

Kasumi is a step above Fuuka to me at least.

he ... conviently has a RPG made called "road to last ninja" ... and then sends them inside.

kinji was distant before the game, he seemed like he wasnt included. then he is wondering off. sooooo ..... i wonder what gives ... but hey i guess since theyve made more developed than anyone else i guess theyve opted to make the story more about him.

QUESTION: what does gekiastsudaioh translate into? as it seems geki and atcha are being used a lot, im curious to their meaning. like the attack nagi used was super super geki something. ive figured atcha is a way to say ouch from fire right? in ygo zexal there was a monster with a similar name, and it seemed to be hurting from its own fire.

lasty, NO ONE saw takaharu CAN'T do push ups?! he was barely bending his arms? how are we to believe he can fight monsters and the such when he cant even do a single push up?!
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

We've been translatng gekiatsu as "hella hot". Atsu means "hot" and "geki" just means "intense" or "violent". Dai-oh means "the Great" so it'd come out to GekiAtsu the Great. Dai-Oh literally means "great king".
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by midorininger »

so pretty much, the kids named their mech, "the great king of hella hot"?
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Don't tell me you wouldn't if you got to name a robot.
Dragg
Wanted Pirate
Wanted Pirate
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Gym!

Post by Dragg »

Kinda funny that the kids inside the house are playing a game that's about to get scrapped soon. They could've used that chance to promote something else.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

midorininger wrote:so pretty much, the kids named their mech, "the great king of hella hot"?
Dammit, stop saying "hella" Cartman Takaharu! :P
Sinkuu
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Quote: Let's make it Showy!

Post by Sinkuu »

I know they did a ton of DQ refs, but is it me, or was some of the music Zelda related?
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Post by chronoxiong »

Oh man, I loved this episode. All the RPG stuff they threw in here along with the graphics. That was sweet. I did kinda wished they did more with the classes they were in though. Other than that, I enjoyed everything. Just because of the RPG material they used, I am going to remember this episode for a while.
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by midorininger »

i dont know what id name the robot but it wouldnt be that! but my robot would be green....

the the final shuriken has a gekiastsu waza ... i wonder what other skills it can grant? maybe a powered up mode? but more akin to the megaranger battliser than to a costume change super mode.

Return to “Shuriken Sentai Ninninger”