Ninninger 40 sanjou!

Nin nin de gozaru!
Forum rules

Wiki Link

< Toqger | Ninninger | Jyuohger >

Current Spoiler Policy: Rumors and basic info about upcoming show okay. Further plot development like extra rangers not okay.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:36 am

☆☆☆☆☆
30%
☆☆☆☆
30%
☆☆☆
30%
☆☆
10%
No votes

Total votes: 10
ViRGE
Save the life

Re: Ninninger 40 sanjou!

Post by ViRGE »

takenoko wrote:The music surprised me too. I checked the wiki and apparently it's been used 3-4 times before this episode, which surprised me.
I think you're thinking vocal tracks, as that's the only thing tracked in the wiki. I was talking about the instrumental BGM. There are one or two new tracks there which it seems like they only started using in the last couple of episodes.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Ah. I usually don't notice those. Guess I'll have to pay attention to that.
Greenstalker
Mega

Post by Greenstalker »

eijiman wrote:
kuroblack wrote:plot-twist: Kyuuemon IS Kibaoni Gengentsu himself, somehow splitted up after getting sealed. Maybe a bunshin. :lol: He simply know too many secrets of Kibaoni group.
Yeah, it seems possible that part of his souls somehow possesed some random ninja in the igasaki clan, to take advantage.

Kyuuemon reminds me of Brajira.
There is one part that is troubling me about kyuuemon being gengesu himself. When tell the truth machine starts working he said masters page (oyakota sama or whatever the word) if he was gengetsu himself he wouldn't use that form while under a tell truth spell like was if gengetsu was his father he would probably use father sama or something similar but even under truth spell he considers gengetsu as his master so probably he is either a fraction of whole (Gengetsu) or some sort of secret agent (he says he is no shinobi so being a ninja goes out of window) of Gengetsu.

However there is also something bothers me and that is Mangetsu saying he is eldest son of Gengetsu........... isnt he newly born? so he should be only son not eldest unless there was a twin hidden in the plot :P
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Hmmm, I dunno. Since he's clearing away misconceptions about his identity, he would probably say what people previously had thought of his role. Either that or it's impossible to say this sort of thing both truthfully and in a way that would be satisfyingly dramatic?
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Greenstalker wrote: However there is also something bothers me and that is Mangetsu saying he is eldest son of Gengetsu........... isnt he newly born? so he should be only son not eldest unless there was a twin hidden in the plot :P
The word used in Japanese can mean eldest son or heir (which in a mediaeval sense is the same thing). It could mean nothing, it could mean everything.
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
My boom: Transformers

Post by midorininger »

perhaps kinji is using sharing his sword so much is because he is more giving, and with all he has done and been through, and shaing his power up's weapon, perhaps this puts him closer to the last ninja. or! perhaps since its first use was with the final shuriken, the writers felt that they should all share it, so each has a turn using the final shuriken power, despite nagi being the only 1 to ACTUALLY use the final shuriken.
xPrimexTimex
Infinity

Post by xPrimexTimex »

I'm just going to pretend this episode didn't happen and Kasumi got over it last episode. This felt like a huge step back for Kasumi although I guess they fixed it at the end? Again, I'm going to pretend this episode didn't happen.

Return to “Shuriken Sentai Ninninger”