It's in the FOurze batch was Ninninger Returns released

Nin nin de gozaru!
Forum rules

Wiki Link

< Toqger | Ninninger | Jyuohger >

Current Spoiler Policy: Rumors and basic info about upcoming show okay. Further plot development like extra rangers not okay.
Hoshinger
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Maskman
Dreamy: Luka Milfy

It's in the FOurze batch was Ninninger Returns released

Post by Hoshinger »

Ninninger was a rough series to watch, but I still want to see this special.

Does anyone know where I can find a link to Kamen Rider x Super Sentai Super Hero Wars, the special that aired during Go-Busters. Started to rewatch the older series and realized that I had never seen the biggest team up. I don't know where to look for it, so any help would be appreciated.
DaVinci030
Space Empire Zangyack
Space Empire Zangyack
Favorite series: 牙狼<GARO>
Alignment: Neutral Good
Instagram: DaVinci030

Re: Ninninger Returns released

Post by DaVinci030 »

Hoshinger wrote:Does anyone know where I can find a link to Kamen Rider x Super Sentai Super Hero Wars, the special that aired during Go-Busters. Started to rewatch the older series and realized that I had never seen the biggest team up. I don't know where to look for it, so any help would be appreciated.
Super Hero Taisen is in the category Fourze (not Go-Busters) on the tracker.

midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
My boom: Transformers

Post by midorininger »

Hoshinger wrote:Ninninger was a rough series to watch, but I still want to see this special.

Does anyone know where I can find a link to Kamen Rider x Super Sentai Super Hero Wars, the special that aired during Go-Busters. Started to rewatch the older series and realized that I had never seen the biggest team up. I don't know where to look for it, so any help would be appreciated.
its in with the kamen rider batches for that year. i know ive downloaded it from here. i think it was in with either fourze or decade?
njb
Strongest Brave
Strongest Brave
Favorite series: Timeranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze

Post by njb »

midorininger wrote:
Hoshinger wrote:Ninninger was a rough series to watch, but I still want to see this special.

its in with the kamen rider batches for that year. i know ive downloaded it from here. i think it was in with either fourze or decade?
It's in the Fourze one.
Watching:
- SS Kiramei, Deka, Ninnin
- KR Saber
Finished:
- SS Time, Shinken to Toq, Jyuoh to Ryusoul
- KR Decade to Zero-One

Return to “Shuriken Sentai Ninninger”