Garo Makai Senki 15 released

chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Re: Garo Makai Senki 15 released

Post by chronoxiong »

Yeah I thought this was a weak episode as well. My mind kept drifting away to other things while I was watching it and that usually only happens when the episode is not interesting to me. I did thought it was a nice way to give background info on Kouga and his relationship with with Zanki-san. Another thing that did stood out for me was the image of that boy being eaten by the Horror monster. I mean, how often do you see that on TV? Hardly. Lol...
gigazeel
I am the new #2
I am the new #2
Favorite series: All of 'em
2nd Favorite Series: none of 'em
Alignment: Neutral
Quote: " Yesterday is history,
tommorow a mystery,
but today is a gift. "

Post by gigazeel »

:?:
I have a question. Why did flower petals appear out of nowhere when purple died?
Kurow
Mega
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Rina Akiyama (Agito)
Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
Favorite Band: Jam Project
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: girls
Quote: Ore Sanjou!
Type: ENFP Champion

Post by Kurow »

I liked the episode. It was good to see that there were kids with more potential than Kouga at that time. Black and Purple were really strong and yellow was good too. I was surprised by the death of the kids too and moved I have to admit it. Kouga was powerless at that moment but in the present he has the power to stop the horror and no one if going to die anymore. All that training was to be able to do that! to protect the people from the horrors!. Great episode indeed!...
Final Vent!
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

What are you guys talking about? Black was the 1st to be eaten, together with gold.
gigazeel wrote::?:
I have a question. Why did flower petals appear out of nowhere when purple died?
Wow, I didn't catch that. Thanks for pointing it out. Red Mask can still be purple, if that was a spell.

So, now we know why Kouga knew Zanki and why he didn't give up. The episode was nice. It's another one that expands the Garo universe. And it shows more of Kouga's past. It would've been strange if he became a knight after his father died without having someone to teach him stuff.
Arawynn
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Garo, KR Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger, Gokaiger
Dreamy: Kouga, Tetsu
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by Arawynn »

The girl was Rekka as she referred herself as 'Ore'. The boy with black bandana..is he the boy from Gokaiger ep 2 who stole the ShinkenRed key? Kid Kouga still looks cute. Kouga's teammates were fairly mature for their age. There was no petty meanness. No blame slinging for losing the match. Garo keeps impressing as it goes on.
KR - Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-o, Kiva, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze Sentai - Dai, Time, Gao, Hurrican, Aba, Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-on, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Gobust Other: Garo, Garo: Makai Senki

Return to “Makai Senki”