Garo Makai Senki 16 released

gekipirate
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Quote: I have a dream

Re: Garo Makai Senki 16 released

Post by gekipirate »

I think I read that Rei's horses name was Ginga; his actual name but do not quote me. I agree with Guardian07, about the relationship Leo has with Kaoru. He seemed genuinely sad when he was saying goodbye; it may be easy to fool the others but it seems to have an affect on him as far as Kaoru is concerned. It reminds me of how close Rei was to Kaoru in the first series, and his anger toward Kouga for not telling her about her condition, or killing her, was even more intense.

I will continue to think there is something more to this revelation; because I still do not think it is actually Leo. The conspiracy theory would make perfect sense; the Senate were the ones that teamed up Kouga and Leo. I also enjoyed the team up between Rei and Kouga; this also reminded me of the first series when they were going to fight Barago.
Kurow
Mega
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Rina Akiyama (Agito)
Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
Favorite Band: Jam Project
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: girls
Quote: Ore Sanjou!
Type: ENFP Champion

Re: Garo Makai Senki 16 released

Post by Kurow »

Good episode and full of special effects!.

No surprise about Leo being Red Mask... there were too many clues in previous episodes about Red Mask identity. The more obvious was that Red Mask was unable to kill Jabi and even let her finish her mission and even tried to convince her to join him.

Looks like Leo loose a girl that was a makai priest and that is why he was unable to kill Jabi.

Rekka it's so beautiful and sexy! OMG! XD
Final Vent!

Return to “Makai Senki”