Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Re: Garo Makai Senki 17 released

Post by dancercotillion »

People thought Kaoru's crying was bad? What's wrong with y'all? It was perfect.

Also, yes, Rekka is pale like she's made of soap. I really don't like her at all, and not just because she's a monotone bitch.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

It's a shame that Rekka got more focus than Tsubasa did in his episode. Oh well.
KR_FIA
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by KR_FIA »

If anything, I want a talk between Jabi and Rekka. Of course, Jabi will most probably call her a poser outright.

I assume it will be 24 episodes just like the first season?

I was actually complaining that being the main characters, both Kouga and Kaoru are not getting much focus (Or perhaps most of Kouga's episodes being poorly written compared to Rei's). At least now we see how Kaoru reacts differently than she did back in first season.

As for Kaoru's boss, I will assume that guy has actually taken a liking for Kaoru. That he might just ask for her hand after a few more years. Unfortunately, that might not be possible after that...

Edit: So Rekka really regretted not being a guy so much that she loathed girls? Not sure what to put about that...

Return to “Makai Senki”