Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Nexus
Favorite Actor?: Konishi Ryousei
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: K-Dramas
Type: INFP Healer

Re: Garo Makai Senki 18 released

Post by Alessar »

Xcrossfire753 wrote:It actually wouldn't surprise me if somehow, Red Mask is the original, and after his ordeal with the horror, somehow found his way to the cave with Gigi and Ganon at some stage, and in order to wield what I assume is his Horror-arm he had to purge himself of the good in him, which takes the form of Leo
Evil twin, split psyche ... as long as "our" Leo wasn't evil all along, I'm content.
Tuss4
Train man
Favorite series: Faiz
Dreamy: Ayame Misaki
Favorite Actor?: Myself
Alignment: Neutral

Post by Tuss4 »

who has two thumbs and talked about the evil twin theory two episodes ago? THIS GUY!

feeling pretty smug right now lmao: http://tvnihon.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... 75#p161517

m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

So yeah, I was expecting Leo to have an evil twin. But I wasn't expecting him to be a knight. Maybe he really is purple from the training camp.

Nice Rekka moment and both Rei and Zanki had their cameos. I really wish to see all those guys together with Jabi and Tsukasa for the finale.

Kouga in the cave was one of his epic moments.

Latus had a nice vehicle, but he seems very weak compared to Jabi and Red Mask. I was expecting him to be a betrayer, but I think it would be better if he was a total jerk while still being one of the good guys.
MonkeyRanger
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Hibiki eps1-29
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kuuga
Dreamy: Yuriko Shiratori
My boom: ChocNut, Polvoron

Post by MonkeyRanger »

^ Purple had a scar on his right forearm. Leo none( see ep2 when Kouga checks him out ). That should put it to rest ( though those pink petals on Purple's 'death scene' do leave a doubt if he actually died at all, compared to the other boys' openly graphic demise. Then again you have that scene at the end of ep15 where yellow, red AND purple appears before Kouga. Let's just see how they clean that up ).

Leo's reveal is epic, by the way. And yeah, it'd be cool to see everyone together for the finale...
harpdevil
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W / GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger

Post by harpdevil »

What an ending! I actually let out a gasp when I saw that.

The rest of the episode, though, left me with doubts about the larger story at play here. Look at all the brushes of 'Leo's' supporters. If all those people, including members of the Senate, agree with him that the Knights have had their time and aren't up to scratch, and that the Priests should be given a larger role, why all this cloak and dagger malarky? Surely that's enough people to openly discuss the proposal, especially if it prevents the killing of Knights and hidden mutinies within your organisation. And do all these people also agree that murdering the Knights, including people they've probably worked alongside, is a ok and justified thing to do? They're still fighting on the side of good after all, they want to cut down MORE Horrors than they think the Knights can manage. Which is a joke, really, considering one Knight in a cave of millions can come out unscathed and decimate the lot of them. Plus I thought Horrors came from the Yin part of every human, so unless they find a way to make every human in the world 100% good, there's no way the Knights could have vanquished the Horrors by now anyway.
Image Demon beasts called Horrors live in the darkness. This is a story of a Makai Knight who cuts down the Horrors. You better not look away.
Xcrossfire753
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Agito, Faiz, W, OOO
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva
Dreamy: Aso Megumi
Favorite Band: Switchfoot
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Fairy Tail

Post by Xcrossfire753 »

MonkeyRanger wrote:^ Purple had a scar on his right forearm. Leo none( see ep2 when Kouga checks him out ). That should put it to rest ( though those pink petals on Purple's 'death scene' do leave a doubt if he actually died at all, compared to the other boys' openly graphic demise. Then again you have that scene at the end of ep15 where yellow, red AND purple appears before Kouga. Let's just see how they clean that up ).
Those three appeared in Kouga's mind, and as far as he's aware, Purple didn't survive, so he would imagine Purple along with Red and Yellow. The scar thing is a good point, but scars can heal over time, I have scars from when I was like 4 that I can no longer see, so it's plausible that a grown up Purple may no longer have that scar.

And the petals.... correct me if I'm wrong but Red Mask (who's robe is purple) has used them while casting magic or on entrance... so there's strong hinting towards purple's survival.
MonkeyRanger
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Hibiki eps1-29
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kuuga
Dreamy: Yuriko Shiratori
My boom: ChocNut, Polvoron

Post by MonkeyRanger »

^ noted. yeah, just reviewed Red Mask scenes and he does go out in a puff of pink/purple petals...

but all i'm saying is that again, Leo isn't Purple. Red Mask is( Leo having no scar on right arm, Purple/Red Mask with the petal thingies )...

by the by, Young Kouga from Red Requiem and White from Makai Senki played by same kid actor...
Devilbat
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Decade/W

Post by Devilbat »

Holy shit this episode was amazing! The action, the story, the characters, and the twist were all fantastic in my opinion. I hope the whole Leo being Red Mask but at the same time not is well written because it would be a shame to waste something that has so much potential such as that. Kouga/Garo riding through the Horror Cave on Gouten while covered in that mystical green fire was fucking awesome it also gave me a nice sense of nostalgia. Back to Leo now or should I say Flash Knight Roudo (who by the way looks bad ass). I like that it turns out he was a Makai Knight because it could be feeding a sub story I'm thinking may happen.

All in all, amazing episode this week and I just hope next weeks is even better.
"It's... showtime." -Haruto Souma/Kamen Rider Wizard

Return to “Makai Senki”