dekamaster
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: magiranger
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: sentai/kamen rider

Re: Garo Yami wo Terasu Mono 05 released

Post by dekamaster »

I gotta say having just watched my the first five episodes of garo and watching Garo for the first time, I feel like so much stuff was out of place, like the sex scene, I mean Enhou suddenly jumps up clearly uncomfortable(couldn't think of the right word to describe her face so i'm going generic) for a lack of a better word about something and yet Yoshimoto completely ignores it and proceeds to have sex with her anyway. Then when Enhou's horror form's revealed I can't help but feel like they were trying to blur it so that we couldn't see it while still showing us it at the same time which seems off do to her being in plain sight and just blurred. But also the fact that she just simply went from, "I want to fight for justice, I trust Ryuuga and will support him also I won't eat Yoshimoto" to "yum Yoshimoto and kill Ryuuga." which really feels like it should have taken a couple more episodes to drive her to her mental limits before caving in as a horror rather than just suddenly change her mind about everything. other than that and the cgi not being that great at times, it's a good show.
series I've watched

sentai:Live,Dai,deka,magi,geki,go on,shinken,gosei,gokai,go busters

kamen rider:ZX,ryuki,Decade,W,OOO,fourze
Arawynn
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Garo, KR Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger, Gokaiger
Dreamy: Kouga, Tetsu
Alignment: Neutral Good

Re: Garo Yami wo Terasu Mono 05 released

Post by Arawynn »

Is the sound horror guy the same who played Aomushi in the Garo beast of the white night special? I think his name is Koshige Namihei.
KR - Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-o, Kiva, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze Sentai - Dai, Time, Gao, Hurrican, Aba, Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-on, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Gobust Other: Garo, Garo: Makai Senki

Return to “~Yami wo Terasu Mono~”