A theory on Ryuga's father

OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

A theory on Ryuga's father

Post by OOOKaiser »

This is just a theory that I just have it may sound stupid but it my head it sounded good. What if Ryuga's father is a Madou Horror? That could explain why he reacts when the gold waves come out of the Madou Horrors. And that could probably explain why Garo's armor is tainted black. Again, this is just a theory I have. If you other theories feel free to post.
Saejima Kouga
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Cutie Honey the Live
Dreamy: Chase
My boom: The new Garo series
Quote: Why don’t I put a stake through her heart? You’d be surprised what that’ll kill.
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Re: A theory on Ryuga's father

Post by Saejima Kouga »

What if Madou Horrors are made from the gold shimmer of the Garo armor + horrors?
I’m the one nightmares are afraid of.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Luke, I am your ridiculously overused plot point!
MissTokuLover
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by MissTokuLover »

I'm also interested about Ryuga's father, we barely know anything about Ryuga except that he's a Makai Knight, although we have seen glimpses of his mom, but so far they haven't given us any clues to his background. He's been portrayed as mysterious, we hardly know anything about him.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

MissTokuLover wrote:I'm also interested about Ryuga's father, we barely know anything about Ryuga except that he's a Makai Knight, although we have seen glimpses of his mom, but so far they haven't given us any clues to his background. He's been portrayed as mysterious, we hardly know anything about him.
And then the biggest twist is that Rian's father is Ryuga's Father :O
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

MissTokuLover wrote:I'm also interested about Ryuga's father, we barely know anything about Ryuga except that he's a Makai Knight, although we have seen glimpses of his mom, but so far they haven't given us any clues to his background. He's been portrayed as mysterious, we hardly know anything about him.
What would you do if Rian's father was also Ryuga's father? Just throwing it in there it might not happen in the show.
MissTokuLover
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by MissTokuLover »

I hope not because I like the Ryuga+Rian pairing...if they turn out to be brother & sister then they can't end up together. But I don't think that's likely though.
MissTokuLover
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by MissTokuLover »

you know, I went to Rangercrew & they were speculating about how Ryuga got the Garo armour & 1 person on that forum suggested that he could be Kouga's future son's disciple. I think that's a pretty good possibility, I mean, YoTM is set in the future (how long in the future exactly we don't know), so maybe Ryuga is connected to Kouga after all or at least his future son? but then that doesn't really say anything about Ryuga's father. I hope they show us some more background about Ryuga later on.
GraveZero
Infinity
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Blade
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Nexus

Post by GraveZero »

I had a pet theory that Yami no Terasu mono is actually set in the past and Ryuuga is Kouga' grandfather or something but they keep doing things that make it not work :-/

I'm hoping it isn't something like 'his dad was a madou horror' and he's just Kouga's grandson or something. Though as Rei proved, you don't HAVE to be related by blood.
MissTokuLover
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by MissTokuLover »

GraveZero wrote:I had a pet theory that Yami no Terasu mono is actually set in the past and Ryuuga is Kouga' grandfather or something but they keep doing things that make it not work :-/

I'm hoping it isn't something like 'his dad was a madou horror' and he's just Kouga's grandson or something. Though as Rei proved, you don't HAVE to be related by blood.
Seriously? In the past? Like YwTM being a prequel of some sort to Makai Senki? I honestly can't picture that with how YwTM is executed. But if the season was being executed differently, then I think a prequel could've worked too. However honestly, I prefer a story in the future as oppose to the past, probably because I'm really not that interested to know about Kouga's family in the past, I want to know what happens in the future, so I'm glad YwTM is set in the future.

As for the theories of Ryuga's father and his whole past for that matter, currently some of the popular theories that people have now are that he is either Kouga's son/grandson, or that he is Kouga's disciple. Both possibilities can explain why the Garo armour has been passed down to Ryuga. But him being Kouga's son seems unlikely to me, being his grandson or disciple seems more likely.

The theory that Ryuga is a Madou Horror seems to be pretty popular with fans too, but that seems very unlikely too, now that they have the Madou Horror detector, if Ryuga were a Madou Horror, wouldn't he be detected already? So no, I doubt he's a Horror...but I have to admit, that would've been 1 hell of a twist and certainly would've complicated things alot.
Arawynn
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Garo, KR Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger, Gokaiger
Dreamy: Kouga, Tetsu
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by Arawynn »

I want there to be some sort of connection between Kouga and Ryuga. As YwTM is set far into the future it is well possible for the two to be connected somehow.

My theory is that Ryuga is Kouga's grandson or great grandson. His name is different because his mother was forced to go into hiding with him..perhaps the Horrors or some kind of malicious force was targeting the Saejima family. There is a short story that says Kouga and Kaoru's son is named Raiga. Maybe Raiga is Ryuga's father or grandfather. The Garo armor may be tarnished because the previous Garo died some horrible death and gave way to darkness or something. Ryuga's memory of his family life were wiped clean by some Makai priest (possibly Burai) because it's traumatic or really shocking.
OR...Ryuga's mother could be related to Kouga and hence the surname is different.

I wonder if there will be an appearance of Gouten this season. I want to see a cameo by Kouga..even if he is in some spirit form like Taiga showed himself to Kouga.
I noticed Ryuga's scabbard is white in color though it does have the Garo seal on it. Maybe it will turn red once the armor gets its shine back.

I just dont want AT ALL for Ryuga to be connected with the Kaneshiro family.
KR - Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-o, Kiva, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze Sentai - Dai, Time, Gao, Hurrican, Aba, Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-on, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Gobust Other: Garo, Garo: Makai Senki

Return to “~Yami wo Terasu Mono~”