Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Re: Garo Yami wo Terasu Mono 17 released

Post by dancercotillion »

God, if only Shinji hadn't run OreJournal into the ground, forcing Tousei to give his son up to the Shiba Clan just to pay the bills, this poor guy wouldn't have turned evil and slaughtered his entire family with monsters slaved to his will.

Shinji... you idiot...
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Don't forget become a Makai Knight!
Kurow
Mega
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Rina Akiyama (Agito)
Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
Favorite Band: Jam Project
My boom: girls
Quote: Ore Sanjou!
Type: ENFP Champion

Post by Kurow »

dancercotillion wrote:God, if only Shinji hadn't run OreJournal into the ground, forcing Tousei to give his son up to the Shiba Clan just to pay the bills, this poor guy wouldn't have turned evil and slaughtered his entire family with monsters slaved to his will.

Shinji... you idiot...
LOL! that was great! thanks for the laugh xD
Final Vent!
kuraishi
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa

Post by kuraishi »

Hmm finding how obsessed tousei is with turning garo into a mado horror did i realise that sonshi sorta looks like a makai knight.
DarkCrusnik
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Blade
Favorite Band: Team Nekokan
Quote: "Ore Ga Unmei Tatakao, Soshti Kati Mesri" -Kenzaki, kamen rider blade

it means: "ill fight fate, and surely win! "
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by DarkCrusnik »

One word... EPIC ! *-*
Kurow
Mega
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Rina Akiyama (Agito)
Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
Favorite Band: Jam Project
My boom: girls
Quote: Ore Sanjou!
Type: ENFP Champion

Post by Kurow »

kuraishi wrote:Hmm finding how obsessed tousei is with turning garo into a mado horror did i realise that sonshi sorta looks like a makai knight.
Yes! I think that Sonshi was probably the makai knight of volcity and end up captured and turned into a madou horror by Tousei
Don't forget become a Makai Knight!
TRUE! He is also Rekka's dead father! OMG! XD
Final Vent!
Masked Rider
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Super Sentai
Dreamy: Shinkenyellow
Favorite Actor?: Ayumi Kinoshita
Favorite Band: Ayumi Hamasaki
Quote: Shadow Kick!!!

Post by Masked Rider »

BIG time thanks for giving us two commercials of Aya Ueto!!!
JustiFan
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by JustiFan »

Ah Garo, every series of yours so far has always managed to surprise at some point and this is no exception. What a nice episode this was, revealing all these little hints and details on the bigger picture. I do love it when shows do stuff like that, throwing in all these little clues that you wouldn't even necessarily pick up on or pay much mind to, only to suddenly come out much later and go "Oh hey, you remember this bit? BAM!"

I know this season has received a fair share of criticism from some when compared to the ones before it, and I guess I've shared some of that myself. Seeing this episode though... I really do feel like they've set out to make each season have its own identity, each intentionally handled and presented in a different way and serving different purposes. You can certainly say that one particular series may have been lacking in action compared to another, or that it's taken so much longer to tell its story, but I'm not sure it's necessarily a bad thing. When I consider all three seasons side by side, I think there's more than one way to tell a Garo story, but whichever way they choose it's definitely still Garo at its heart.
Yuusha
7X
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider AGITO
Dreamy: Anna Nagata
Favorite Actor?: Shigeki Hosokawa
Favorite Band: SHAKA LABBITS!
My boom: Io Shirai
Quote: "Even if one evades the fangs of the Dragon by soaring high, they are drawn in by its furious winds, then are shredded by the claws"

Post by Yuusha »

I'm still convinced that Tousei is a red herring and Sonshi is the real bad guy, using Tousei for a deeper more nefarious agenda. Now that all of Team Makai are wanted criminals I'm really interested in how Takeru's relationship with Rui will be affected.

James
meljta
Infinity
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Sentai and Riders
Favorite Actor?: Junya Ikeda
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Japon
Quote: Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reings, yet by the blade of knights, maikind was given hope.
Type: INFP Healer

Post by meljta »

wow.....how dramatic and even more intriguing..... i think that Tousei has some kind of relationship with the mother of Ryuuga.........
In reality it is amazing how makes each one we create our own theories
We are the two-in-oneKamen Rider
TNT
7X

Post by TNT »

When the episode started I was like "you can't be serious? How can they have another clipshow already? Why would they want to repeat the Ryuga dead mom episode trick?"
And then stuff happened. This was trulyan awesome episode. Pointing out all those little things in the past and how much now suddenly makes sense. I did notice the band aid and the second wet circle on the couunter, however I did not notice that he didn't have the bandaid before. Doing a reveal like this was a great idea.
It also explains why shonshi left why he was literally juggling all knight around with no effort.

The silly thing is why Tousei wanted Enhou.S

So is Burai deze now? Seems like it.

Also nice and chillling how Tousei had everyonekilled.

Anyone else notice Takerus silly run. :P

Seems like Tousei knows why the gold is gone and he might know Ryugas mom...i still expect singing root lady to be his mom
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Post by chronoxiong »

I almost didn't want to go through another clip show from the villain's perspective but then some revelations were shown especially with the scene from Episode 4. I thought it was brilliant and a good way to explain how things were set up. I never understood the second cup ring and the band-aid but that flashback resolved everything. Just like that, Kaneshiro Tousei has been built up to become a villain like Star Wars' Emperor Palpatine. He's been very smart and sneaky. To see the family get killed in the end was kinda sad. We already dealt with a similar one earlier in the series. But yeah, this show just got more heated up and it should be a good ride to see.

Return to “~Yami wo Terasu Mono~”