Garo Yami wo Terasu Mono 18 released

Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: Garo Yami wo Terasu Mono 18 released

Post by Catastrophe »

You can call Takeru a lot of things. He is however bro enough to lose his sword hand so his friend doesn't become a monster.

Also, sword to the face. I know GARO is an adult toku series, but we haven't had anything like this before. It shocked me.
meljta
Infinity
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Sentai and Riders
Favorite Actor?: Junya Ikeda
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Japon
Quote: Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reings, yet by the blade of knights, maikind was given hope.
Type: INFP Healer

Post by meljta »

:shock: How serious this was...... really shocked me.... After seeing this i am intrigued as the next episode can be called hope :?
my god pour Ryuuga and Takeru :? :cry:
Spoiler
And I thought of the mother also, that would explain some things
We are the two-in-oneKamen Rider
GraveZero
Infinity
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Blade
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
My boom: Nexus

Post by GraveZero »

Maybe it's just me, but after Tousei's whole "You can't touch me, hahahah, Makai Knights cant cut humans" rant, watching him try to punch Takeru and getting pimpsmacked like 30 feet was kinda... yeah, that made my day. Maybe they can't kill you but its not like its because you're STRONGER than them.

Also, standard reactions, shit, hand, eyes. I am looking forward to where I see this going, Ryuuga earning the title he's been rocking all this time.
Masked Rider
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Super Sentai
Dreamy: Shinkenyellow
Favorite Actor?: Ayumi Kinoshita
Favorite Band: Ayumi Hamasaki
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: Shadow Kick!!!

Post by Masked Rider »

Just plain epicness, this episode was. As sentaidragon mentioned earlier, seeing Sonshi using sais brings me back to the, "Twinkle Twinkle Lucky Stars" Hong Kong lunar movie.

And extra thanks for adding AKB48 in the commercial batch.
FangTrigger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
My boom: Kamen Rider Sentai
Quote: Impossible is nothing.....Master everything!

Post by FangTrigger »

........I shouted Holy Shit so loud, I woke up my family and almost every other neighbor in my apartment building.

I'm kinda mad that I spoiled the two highest points in this episode by looking at Wikipedia and peeking in the thread for it a bit early, but still. A FUCKING SWORD TO THE FACE AND A HAND LOSS? These points are the best in the series so far. I'm with everyone else on the combat though. While awesome, you could tell when they were being green screened and when they weren't, which has actually been a major problem (IMO) this season. Kinda wish they would've done the injury better though. We see the blade go through the helm, but when he (Ryuga) pulls it out, the helm is untouched and he's got blood coming out of his eyes, but no tear on the bridge of his nose. It would've been fine if Sonishi's blade had two points that pierced his eyes, or even if he used his Sai to do it, but I'm still okay with the way it was handled.
kyoichikiller90
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: KR Agito/Kabuto
Dreamy: Akiyama Nana
Favorite Actor?: Hongo Kanata
Favorite Band: Maroon 5
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: ONORE DECADE
Quote: Ore wa hitori dake jubun da. Dare mou tomete nai, dare mou jama wa saseru nai. Sa... Omae-tachi kakatte koi yo.
Type: ESTP Promoter

Post by kyoichikiller90 »

I might guess that girl might be Ryuuga's mother. Perhaps she might be married with someone worshiped Garo title and betrayed them to sold his soul to Zedom. Thats why each evey time Ryuuga cut down Madou Horrors the Garo Armor shines from it tainted black. It may contain the melancholic memories
of Garo successor before Ryuuga.
teh_khardic
I am the new #2
I am the new #2

Post by teh_khardic »

resident:alien wrote:Well, what if Sonshi really is...

wait for it...

Wait for it...

Spoiler
Zero?
If so, I'm totally waiting for

Spoiler
Kouga to show up, played by the same actor who played Kouga's father in the original series and be all "Let me show you how to fight" and proceeds to wreck things with either his old sword and armour or a new one that he forged himself in the however long he's had between this series and the last
Kurow
Mega
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Rina Akiyama (Agito)
Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
Favorite Band: Jam Project
My boom: girls
Quote: Ore Sanjou!
Type: ENFP Champion

Post by Kurow »

The best episode of this part 3 so far! too many things going on in this episode.

A list of a few things that should be mention.

1) Aguri throwing away the glasses to put his armor but in the preview he has the glasses back!. Backup glasses? XD.

2) Takeru was the only one that really wanted to kill Tousei. The good guys never learn eh? never let the villain talk and tell you his story. Kill him fast and as soon as possible xD.

3) Takeru sacrifice was great and you can't have nothing more like respect for this guy. He protected Ryuuga and was smart to cut his hand just to avoid the madou horror transformation.

4) Rivera and Enhou were at some points dominated in there battles but Ryuuga got completely bodied by Sonshi.

5) Nice ride you have there Burai!.

6) Rian still unless as always...

We have 4 to 5 more episodes and probably at least one of those episodes is going to be a flashback episode explaining what happened to Kouga, Kaoru and the others.
Final Vent!
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

I know everyone wants to see the previous Garo members but I'm like 90% certain they're not going to bring them in at all. If Soukoku no Maryuu and Tougen no Fue didn't lead into Yami wo Terasu Mono, I really doubt that YwTM will refer back to the first two seasons.
GraveZero
Infinity
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Blade
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
My boom: Nexus

Post by GraveZero »

More as a observation, wouldn't it make more sense given what we know for Sonshi to be a former Makai Priest since they usually just have one name and no family name where as Makai Knights have both? Same for Rivera. Of course, I might have just not HEARD their names but...
kyoichikiller90
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: KR Agito/Kabuto
Dreamy: Akiyama Nana
Favorite Actor?: Hongo Kanata
Favorite Band: Maroon 5
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: ONORE DECADE
Quote: Ore wa hitori dake jubun da. Dare mou tomete nai, dare mou jama wa saseru nai. Sa... Omae-tachi kakatte koi yo.
Type: ESTP Promoter

Post by kyoichikiller90 »

Ask Zaruba about what happens to Kouga-tachi... He usually mouthful in previous seasons
But he comeback talk a lot recently on episode19. Tousei was really humans and can control all Madou Horrors?
That's started to making me more confused. Who he really think he is? A Zedom lamb?
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

kyoichikiller90 wrote:Who he really think he is? A Zedom lamb?
He had Madou Horror Plants which are used to turn good people into mind obedient Madou Horror slaves.
Arawynn
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Garo, KR Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger, Gokaiger
Dreamy: Kouga, Tetsu
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by Arawynn »

Man! This ep blew my mind completely!
KR - Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-o, Kiva, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze Sentai - Dai, Time, Gao, Hurrican, Aba, Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-on, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Gobust Other: Garo, Garo: Makai Senki
Revorse
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Blade
Quote: "For you, there is no finale."

Post by Revorse »

LAWWWDY LAWWWDY!! This episode was fucking bananas. Season 3 of Garo has been quite the surprise. All thesefights were amazing. And I see some people dislike the CGI,i personally like it a lot. I meant you can tell it's CGI but Garo does a good job with it. The mix of reality and CGI is just something I find appealing to a certain degree.
sambart
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa

Post by sambart »

OMG his hand and his eyes and omg just everything in this episode was immense!!

Return to “~Yami wo Terasu Mono~”