Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Garo
Dreamy: Malika
Favorite Actor?: Nao Nagasawa
Favorite Band: Uverworld
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Garo
Quote: "Living by supporting eachother is the game called life," so why can't I get a girlfriend?
"Nobody's Perfect," until you fall in love with them.

Re: Garo Yami wo Terasu Mono 19 released

Post by Kamen_Rider_Shiki »

I'm hoping I'm not the only one who noticed how squick it sounded when Tousei said he was gonna make Rian a mother.

Zaruba, you're no better help than Ankh letting Ryuuga walk into those obstacles. But, you know what they say; suffering builds character.

When I first saw Ryuuga in prison I thought his eyes healed up, but seeing him hit the wall I thought nvm. Since they didn't use contacts to properly show he's still blind they may be planning to bring back his eyesight soon.

Spoiler
I knew it! But that still doesn't explain why the Garo armor lost its armor and only shines from the golden wave of Madou Horror.
Favorites:
Kamen Rider - Black, Agito, W, Gaim, Drive, Ex-Aid
Super Sentai - Jetman, Megaranger, GoGo-V, Shinkenger, ToQger
Other - Garo, Ryukendo, Rescue Force
StereotypeAsian
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ultraman Leo
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Nexus
Favorite Actor?: Takano Hassei
Favorite Band: Bon Jovi
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Toku in general
Quote: 热忱之心不可磨灭,体恤弱者,互相帮助,无论与哪国的人们都能成为朋友。不要丢掉那份感情,纵然这感情被背叛过几百回,这是我不变的愿望

Post by StereotypeAsian »

I thought Ryuuga is pulling a Superboy psychometry to get around. Overall, it was another beautiful episode. Sure, it's kinda hard to outdo the whole sword-in-the-face last episode, but still a beautiful episode.

By the way, what's the deal with those Just Eating commercials?
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

I think they're actually the last bit of the show before Garo airs. They're just kinda freaky and weird so it's interesting to shove them XD
meljta
Infinity
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Sentai and Riders
Favorite Actor?: Junya Ikeda
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Japon
Quote: Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reings, yet by the blade of knights, maikind was given hope.
Type: INFP Healer

Post by meljta »

I think that this episode under quite the decibels compared with the previous
And it seems that yours theories were correct about the girl and Rian Being the new "mum".
i like they resolution considering the situation.
Zaruba you are as useless as always :roll: LOL
We are the two-in-oneKamen Rider
Kamen Rider Unknown
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Kamen Rider Unknown »

Kamen_Rider_Shiki wrote:When I first saw Ryuuga in prison I thought his eyes healed up, but seeing him hit the wall I thought nvm. Since they didn't use contacts to properly show he's still blind they may be planning to bring back his eyesight soon.
I thought he got his eye sight back too. I would have thought that his eyes looked like Neo from The Matrix Movies:

But seeing that they didn't go the "deformed" eyes look. I agree with you, I think they are planning on bringing his eye sight back.
Last edited by Kamen Rider Unknown on Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dekamaster
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: magiranger
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: sentai/kamen rider

Post by dekamaster »

My only grievance with this episode is that Ryuuga's eyes looked perfectly fine, you'd think they could of at least sprang for some contact lenses to at the very least make them look milky or glossed over.

I'm curious how Aguri will fix his bow, as it getting snapped in half will no doubt be a bit harder to fix than a snapped string.
series I've watched

sentai:Live,Dai,deka,magi,geki,go on,shinken,gosei,gokai,go busters

kamen rider:ZX,ryuki,Decade,W,OOO,fourze
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

Aguri's broken bow is just going to have to be converted into a gigantic rifle, no way around it!
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

dekamaster wrote:
dancercotillion wrote:Aguri's broken bow is just going to have to be converted into a gigantic rifle, no way around it!
I'm curious how Aguri will fix his bow, as it getting snapped in half will no doubt be a bit harder to fix than a snapped string.
Well Burai still has that Madou Horror bone back from episode 16. He could use it to fix Aguri's bow. OR turn it into a crossbow, everyone loves a crossbow.
Leonsagara
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by Leonsagara »

Am I the only one that wanted to calculate out Zaruba's contract? One year of Ryuuga's life is slightly over thirty years for Zaruba. So, not that big of a sacrifice. Two years of one's life for essentially a lifetime of service from Zaruba.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

What I want to know is who's been giving Zaruba their life in the meantime. Burai?

Maybe I just can't remember, but for the life of me I do not remember this plot point being in the first two series.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

Lunagel wrote:What I want to know is who's been giving Zaruba their life in the meantime. Burai?

Maybe I just can't remember, but for the life of me I do not remember this plot point being in the first two series.
I don't think they even put it in the past two series. I think the writers wants us to use our imagination for this one :L
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Some laws break you.

Maybe Zaruba just can't do all the shit he usually does without a contract. So he can talk and stuff, but even if you wear him he can't vomit up rings or detect Horrors? I mean, there has to be some kind of benefit to contracting with him if there's a penalty of "Zaruba uses your natural lifespan as fuel".
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

dancercotillion wrote:Maybe Zaruba just can't do all the shit he usually does without a contract. So he can talk and stuff, but even if you wear him he can't vomit up rings or detect Horrors? I mean, there has to be some kind of benefit to contracting with him if there's a penalty of "Zaruba uses your natural lifespan as fuel".
A Madōgu gives out advice and magical powers. That's the only benefit that they give.
Saejima Kouga
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Cutie Honey the Live
Dreamy: Chase
My boom: The new Garo series
Quote: Why don’t I put a stake through her heart? You’d be surprised what that’ll kill.
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by Saejima Kouga »

Lunagel wrote:Maybe I just can't remember, but for the life of me I do not remember this plot point being in the first two series.
I remember it mentioning a contract, but not that life was traded as payment.
I’m the one nightmares are afraid of.
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Some laws break you.

OOOKaiser wrote:A Madōgu gives out advice and magical powers. That's the only benefit that they give.
Yeah, but nothing was stopping Zaruba from doing that before the contract. So if he's using Ryuuga's lifeforce to sustain himself, then logically it's because he can't use all of his functions without doing so. Perhaps without a contract, Zaruba is just a little talking ring but once he bonds to someone he unlocks all his little magical abilities. Otherwise, it's a stupid line which means nothing.

Contracts mean something, that's what I'm trying to say. You give something to get something back.

Return to “~Yami wo Terasu Mono~”