Garo Yami wo Terasu Mono 20 released

Leonsagara
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Re: Garo Yami wo Terasu Mono 20 released

Post by Leonsagara »

I was fine with the eye restoration. However, I was disappointed that that happened, and then they just ignored the guy with the missing hand.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

Leonsagara wrote:I was fine with the eye restoration. However, I was disappointed that happened, and then they just ignored the guy with the missing hand.
Why would you be disappointed. To restore Ryuga's eyes his mother gave up her own. And Takeru's should remain handless it would the fights more interesting.
dekamaster
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: magiranger
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: sentai/kamen rider

Post by dekamaster »

Kamen_Rider_Shiki wrote:
In retrospect Hanaka trying to restore the brilliance of Garo by making the madou horrors bleed gold when they're cut does explain why Ryuuga didn't get a burst of gold when he managed to cut Sonshi two episodes ago.
Not true. His armor did shine a bit. That's why in episode 17 Tousei told Sonshi to back off; he wanted Garo to grow stronger. It probably would be confusing, unless the Madou Plant used on Sonshi was from Wakana instead of the other priest.
Fair enough, forgot they ever actually managed to touch him during that fight.
Like I said last week, I'm very confident that the blindness was due to damage to the optic nerve, not physical wounds to the eyes themselves.
Even if it was damage to the optic nerve, he still took a sword to the face, the damage around his eyes show's that it did cause damage to the skin despite the armor and to get to the optic nerve the blade would still run right threw his eyes since it's not like in between running into that room and taking the sword to the face he suffered a blow to the back of the head.
series I've watched

sentai:Live,Dai,deka,magi,geki,go on,shinken,gosei,gokai,go busters

kamen rider:ZX,ryuki,Decade,W,OOO,fourze
Masked Rider
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Super Sentai
Dreamy: Shinkenyellow
Favorite Actor?: Ayumi Kinoshita
Favorite Band: Ayumi Hamasaki
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: Shadow Kick!!!

Post by Masked Rider »

Many thanks for adding Kyoko Fukada in your commercial batch!
MadCow
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: W
Dreamy: Watanabe Natsuna
Favorite Actor?: Takeru Satoh
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: miraculous
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by MadCow »

Dragonfan wrote:
Yaiba wrote:According to legends Madou Horrors were created from Inga Horrors, not humans. Zarubra and Burai were probably confused that the Madou Horrors they found in this city are originally humans. In ep16 he said to Zarubra "I think I finally understands", they figured it out, and proceed to tell the team.
Where is that from? In the second episode, they had already established that madou horrors are not inga horrors, they don't need a bad person to be a host.
IIRC this was explained in ep 16, the seeds were a tool for Zedom to control Inga horrors. They were probably unaware that the Madou plants could also be used to turn humans into Madou Horrors until they started piecing together the clues from ep 14-16.

Tousei probably learnt about the process from his mother's books, perhaps they contained forbidden lore about Madou Horrors (so not all priests would know about this); perhaps there might even be some sort of special ritual involved, so not any Tom Dick n Harry could use their blood to convert others.
toni2212
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Luka Milffy
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
My boom: Ogino Karin
Quote: "Time travel isn't confusing, it's Toei that makes it confusing" - me

Post by toni2212 »

Masked Rider wrote:Many thanks for adding Kyoko Fukada in your commercial batch!
If my eyes serves me right, right after that it's Tori Matsuzaka aka ShinkenRed, is it?
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Yep, shilling out for House Curry. He's been appearing in a lot of stuff recently.
Dragonfan
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Dragonfan »

MadCow wrote: IIRC this was explained in ep 16, the seeds were a tool for Zedom to control Inga horrors. They were probably unaware that the Madou plants could also be used to turn humans into Madou Horrors until they started piecing together the clues from ep 14-16.

Tousei probably learnt about the process from his mother's books, perhaps they contained forbidden lore about Madou Horrors (so not all priests would know about this); perhaps there might even be some sort of special ritual involved, so not any Tom Dick n Harry could use their blood to convert others.
But then all the season lose its sense. I mean, since episode 2, they establish that Madou horror are not bad humans turned into horrors, they were strong and succesful people that didn't deserve to be horrors. That wasn't a mistery for any of the characters. If Burai really thought that the seeds were a tool to control Inga Horrors, he would have said that those humans are not good, that they were Inga horrors previously. But no, he said the opposite.

Off topic: To Tatsunoko, where do you get those Garo pics of the front page? They are great!
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I think this week's pic was part of the Garo pachinko thing. If you look at the bottom right, it says Sansei R&D which are the pachinko commercials that you see during Garo Yami.
Yaiba
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Dekaranger, Gokaiger, Magiranger, Shinkenger, Kyouryuuger, Kuuga

Post by Yaiba »

Dragonfan wrote:But then all the season lose its sense. I mean, since episode 2, they establish that Madou horror are not bad humans turned into horrors, they were strong and succesful people that didn't deserve to be horrors. That wasn't a mistery for any of the characters. If Burai really thought that the seeds were a tool to control Inga Horrors, he would have said that those humans are not good, that they were Inga horrors previously. But no, he said the opposite.
Which is why Zaruba and Burai never said anything because they were confused about the situation? In ep14 it's revealed that someone in Volcity possess the Zedom scroll and knows about the Zedom seeds, so they figure its probably a human, and not Zedom, that is planting the seeds and turning people into Madou Horrors, and proceed to tell the team in ep 16

That's how I see it anyway
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

Dragonfan wrote:
MadCow wrote: IIRC this was explained in ep 16, the seeds were a tool for Zedom to control Inga horrors. They were probably unaware that the Madou plants could also be used to turn humans into Madou Horrors until they started piecing together the clues from ep 14-16.

But then all the season lose its sense. I mean, since episode 2, they establish that Madou horror are not bad humans turned into horrors, they were strong and succesful people that didn't deserve to be horrors. That wasn't a mistery for any of the characters. If Burai really thought that the seeds were a tool to control Inga Horrors, he would have said that those humans are not good, that they were Inga horrors previously. But no, he said the opposite.
I agree with Dragonfan. Madou Horrors are not created from Igna Horrors they're actually a different type of Horror that was made from Zedom. If we went if your theory then the show wouldn't make sense anymore.
MadCow
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: W
Dreamy: Watanabe Natsuna
Favorite Actor?: Takeru Satoh
My boom: miraculous

Post by MadCow »

I'm thinking the same way as Yaiba -- they didn't know for sure what was going on yet.

I rewatched ep2 just to check. He told them they weren't born from Inga horrors or Gates -- someone made them.

Burai was shown deep in thought (perhaps confused) throughout that epilogue, so my thinking is he suspects Zedom but isn't sure how or why yet, then finally it is revealed in ep14 and they can finally explain everything in ep16.
Kamen_Rider_Shiki
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Garo
Dreamy: Malika
Favorite Actor?: Nao Nagasawa
Favorite Band: Uverworld
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Garo
Quote: "Living by supporting eachother is the game called life," so why can't I get a girlfriend?
"Nobody's Perfect," until you fall in love with them.

Post by Kamen_Rider_Shiki »

One thing I'm hoping we look into sometime; what happened to his mother/Horror? She ran away, but we didn't see her get slain. She might still be out there.
Favorites:
Kamen Rider - Black, Agito, W, Gaim, Drive, Ex-Aid
Super Sentai - Jetman, Megaranger, GoGo-V, Shinkenger, ToQger
Other - Garo, Ryukendo, Rescue Force
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

OOOKaiser wrote: If we went if your theory then the show wouldn't make sense anymore.
HAH

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHHAHAA

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Oh, sorry, you were serious.
Saejima Kouga
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Cutie Honey the Live
Dreamy: Chase
My boom: The new Garo series
Quote: Why don’t I put a stake through her heart? You’d be surprised what that’ll kill.

Post by Saejima Kouga »

It doesn't mean the Makai seeds can only be used on horrors/bad people/strong people. Tousei had Hakana produce the seeds and then he would go and inject the person he wanted with it to make them stronger and to put that person under his control. That's all there is to it.
I’m the one nightmares are afraid of.

Return to “~Yami wo Terasu Mono~”