2nd Favorite Series: W
Dreamy: Watanabe Natsuna
Favorite Actor?: Takeru Satoh
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: miraculous
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Re: Garo Yami wo Terasu Mono 21 released

Post by MadCow »

Overall good episode, liked Enhou's send-off and helped get SG-1 off the knights' backs. My personal nitpicks:

1) the first fight with SG-1, we had guys totting what looked like MP-5 submachine guns but then let the guys with staves charge into the fray first. Wonderful team tactics. Then later those turned out to be CGI blaster bolts. T__T

2) the out of armor fights felt like they just wanted to minimize on CGI; the fight choreography was great, just that there was no in-world reason for Ryuuga and Enhou to go in and out of armor like that.
Dragonfan
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Dragonfan »

In the previous episode Hakana said that she sang because she trusted in Garo and all that, and know we discover that they are forced to sing... What?
Kurow
Mega
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Rina Akiyama (Agito)
Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
Favorite Band: Jam Project
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: girls
Quote: Ore Sanjou!
Type: ENFP Champion

Post by Kurow »

Rian looks beautiful without or with less make up and long hair <3.

The singing scene was good and you can see her frustration and sadness during the scene.

Enhou said "I have gained power!" Yes you did Enhou but you need to be smart and use it! You decided to fight in your human form using pistols and grenades and got bodied for free! that was a very lame fight! also congratulations to Ruuga and Rian because they are so awesome that they could survive grenades explosions and Ryuuga did it not once but twice :lol:

The whole "Captain's Enhou Memorial Service" was really bad and in the end Enhou was a wasted madou plant! so useless and lame fight xD

Sorry to all the Enhou fans :roll:
Final Vent!
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

How you can hate the end of Enhou? It's better that her death meant something instead of being worthless. She was part human till the very end.

I have no problem with the new hand that Burai is making.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

Kurow wrote:The whole "Captain's Enhou Memorial Service" was really bad and in the end Enhou was a wasted madou plant! so useless and lame fight xD

meljta
Infinity
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Sentai and Riders
Favorite Actor?: Junya Ikeda
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Japon
Quote: Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reings, yet by the blade of knights, maikind was given hope.
Type: INFP Healer

Post by meljta »

i like this episode....the finale was good, i almost cry.....feel sorry for Enhou
We are the two-in-oneKamen Rider
Akari
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: KR Faiz/Ryukendo
2nd Favorite Series: GARO
Dreamy: Yuria Haga(Mari/Mio)
Favorite Actor?: Shouma Yamamoto
Favorite Band: JAM Project
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Tokusatsu!!
Quote: Ultimate Ryukendo! Raijin!

Post by Akari »

I thought it was a really good episode and a fitting end to Enhou. One nitpick though and I cant suspend my belief. If you are that close to a grenade blast you will either lose some body parts or die from internal injuries. Rian and Ryuuga are Hardcore dawg!!! Lol.

Thanks to guile_bio for his help with the sig and gif
ChibiZyuJin
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Alignment: Neutral
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by ChibiZyuJin »

I wonder are they low on budget... CGI quality in this season was low (yes even for garo series) and now they are trying to use minimum cgı sequences...

In the end Enhou died as a human. Burai is making a new hand for Takeru... Probably using a similar puppeteering tech they used on lago(since takeru is no priest they would have to bind the hand somehow so tech may differ). Well Iit would be sad if Takeru died because he couldn't use his hand, right?
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

ChibiZyuJin wrote:I wonder are they low on budget... CGI quality in this season was low (yes even for garo series) and now they are trying to use minimum cgı sequences...
the company that did this season's CGI did the past two seasons CGI. It's just that they decided to do the whole season in CGI so that's why you're not used to it.
Dragonfan
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Dragonfan »

OOOKaiser wrote:
ChibiZyuJin wrote:I wonder are they low on budget... CGI quality in this season was low (yes even for garo series) and now they are trying to use minimum cgı sequences...
the company that did this season's CGI did the past two seasons CGI. It's just that they decided to do the whole season in CGI so that's why you're not used to it.
The fact that they did the whole season in CGI does not anything to do with "getting used to it". If it were as good as the first season CGI, he (and I) wouldn't have to get used.
Arawynn
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Garo, KR Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger, Gokaiger
Dreamy: Kouga, Tetsu
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by Arawynn »

This episode proved once again that this group of knights and priests are big on planned ops. The way Rian made it possible for Enhou to have a human end was really well done. Rian's dream at the end was good too.
KR - Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-o, Kiva, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze Sentai - Dai, Time, Gao, Hurrican, Aba, Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-on, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Gobust Other: Garo, Garo: Makai Senki
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

OOOKaiser wrote:
Kurow wrote:The whole "Captain's Enhou Memorial Service" was really bad and in the end Enhou was a wasted madou plant! so useless and lame fight xD
<picture>
Don't you think that's a bit of a rather extreme reaction to have to someone, over a silly toku show?
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

Go-On Macaroni wrote:Don't you think that's a bit of a rather extreme reaction to have to someone, over a silly toku show?
I tend to overreact a lot.
FangTrigger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
My boom: Kamen Rider Sentai
Quote: Impossible is nothing.....Master everything!

Post by FangTrigger »

Am I the only one that thought Enhou's death was weak? It felt rushed to me. I expected more of an explosive type of death (or at least a longer fight between her and Ryuuga.) I just feel that her death was a bit wasted IMO.

The episode wasn't that bad. While I did have a feeling that Rian was going to be forced to sing, I didn't expect Tosei to use drugs to do it. I did a bit of research on it and I can't find the exact name of the drug that he could have used, but I can assume that Rian was under the influence of some form of truth serum (it exists. Do a bit of digging and see for yourself.) The truth serum Tosei used prevented Rian from lying about the song or singing the song. When he told her to 'sing' it was the same as him asking her if 'she knew the song and could sing it for him.' It's a tad bit complicated to explain without a model, but I tried.

Hmm...part of me wonders if that hand will hurt Takeru's chances of getting laid. I mean, how often will a girl see a big red robot/magical hand on a guy and still want to sleep with him?

Speaking of, is anyone else disappointed that we really didn't see him fight in his armor without his hand more? We really only got a little snippet of what it looks like and, to be frank, it was a waste for them to transform just so they could jump off a building.
FangTrigger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
My boom: Kamen Rider Sentai
Quote: Impossible is nothing.....Master everything!

Post by FangTrigger »

Phoenix512 wrote:How you can hate the end of Enhou? It's better that her death meant something instead of being worthless. She was part human till the very end.
It wasn't so much as that her death was worthless as the fact that her death was so.....simple. She died being held down and stabbed in the back, what's worse was that she changed into a Horror and was still so powerless that she couldn't even break Rian's grip. That doesn't exactly make for a great death scene in a series, especially when Horrors are supposed to be these super powerful magical beings from another dimension.

Return to “~Yami wo Terasu Mono~”