Garo Yami wo Terasu Mono 22 released

Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Re: Garo Yami wo Terasu Mono 22 released

Post by Lunagel »

Mostly just her sense of sarcasm. I still use "oh joy" to express my pleasure at certain events. XD
abazigal
7X

Post by abazigal »

I realised that compared to Enhou, Rivera seems to be completely comfortable with her Madou Horror self. She even goes so far as to make wisecracks and laugh at the protagonists.

What intrigued me was the comment she made during the fight about how Ryuga's arrival disrupted the order in Vol City. It seems that she genuinely believes in her own warped way that they are doing the people a favour.

I would have liked to see her backstory of how she was turned. It seems that despite being under Tousei's control, they retain some aspect of their own personality, and she seems happy with what she is being tasked to do. It would have been interesting to have Ryuga listen to one of her trinkets to see her innermost thoughts.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

abazigal wrote: I would have liked to see her backstory of how she was turned. It seems that despite being under Tousei's control, they retain some aspect of their own personality, and she seems happy with what she is being tasked to do. It would have been interesting to have Ryuga listen to one of her trinkets to see her innermost thoughts.
Happy? More like she enjoys eating humans. I bet you she was already a dark person inside.

Return to “~Yami wo Terasu Mono~”