Garo Yami wo Terasu Mono 23 released

OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Re: Garo Yami wo Terasu Mono 23 released

Post by OOOKaiser »

Dragonfan wrote:
OOOKaiser wrote:You still have to remember how far they come since episode 1. They've gotten experience from the battles they fought against plus it was 3v1 so Sonshi was worn out by the battle. Plus thanks to Sonshi the Makai Knights have gotten better.
Yeah, but the first battle with Sonshi was in episode 9 (3vs1 too, and they were totally overwhelmed), and Sonshi was way stronger than Ryuuga in War, something that, in the show, happened... A couple of days ago, maybe?
In episode 9 they were defeated badly because they were inexperienced, in episode 18 they would have all been fine if Rian didn't get captured by that red thingie.
LightningZERO
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com

Post by LightningZERO »

Dragonfan wrote:Yeah, but the first battle with Sonshi was in episode 9 (3vs1 too, and they were totally overwhelmed), and Sonshi was way stronger than Ryuuga in War, something that, in the show, happened... A couple of days ago, maybe?
The power of will and the determination to win, if anything

And War didn't show Sonshi way stronger than Ryuga, in fact, it showed that Ryuga has improved a lot and even managed to deal damage to Sonshi and force Sonshi to change to Mado Horror form first. Remember that the first time it took three of the Knights to fight Sonshi and even then they summoned armor first and got manhandled. In War, the fight was pretty much even
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

Also at 22:24, did anyone notice near the episode where Takeru was going to summon his armor but Aguri stopped him? Aguri told him he would be wasting his time. I guess they decided to mention the time limit for the Makai Knights now.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

OOOKaiser wrote:Also at 22:24, did anyone notice near the episode where Takeru was going to summon his armor but Aguri stopped him? Aguri told him he would be wasting his time. I guess they decided to mention the time limit for the Makai Knights now.
That line had nothing to do with the time limit.
Dragg
Wanted Pirate
Wanted Pirate
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Gym!

Post by Dragg »

inb4 giant flying naked old man as final boss.
Dragonfan
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Dragonfan »

OOOKaiser wrote: In episode 9 they were defeated badly because they were inexperienced, in episode 18 they would have all been fine if Rian didn't get captured by that red thingie.
Fine? Ryuuga barely touched him before the henshin, and after that he actually didn't touch him until the double kick at the end of the episode.

And talking about this episode, the "I don't even have the sword in my hands, but then the armor appears and I have the sword to pierce my rival" moment was... I don't know what to say.

Almost as good as the "We said that madou fire doesn't work against madou horrors but now we are going to use it" moment.
Yuusha
7X
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider AGITO
Dreamy: Anna Nagata
Favorite Actor?: Shigeki Hosokawa
Favorite Band: SHAKA LABBITS!
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Io Shirai
Quote: "Even if one evades the fangs of the Dragon by soaring high, they are drawn in by its furious winds, then are shredded by the claws"

Post by Yuusha »

When its going to be the be all, end all fight against your opponent then you use everythign you have against him, which is why all 3 Knights used Blazing Armament. I liekd Sonshi but am kinda sad we didn't get to see his actual Knight form.

I can't believe y'all think Burai is dead just like that. Its a swerve, trust me. All Toku is pro-wrestling booking. Trust me, Burai will show up in some form (hello Madou brush!)

Also, I think the armor for Golden GARO is a new cast, either that or they replaced the eyes on it from green to orange/yellow

James
Last edited by Yuusha on Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LightningZERO

Post by LightningZERO »

When is it said that Madou Fire does not work against Madou Horror?
Lunagel
Mofu~

Post by Lunagel »

That was kinda the point of this whole series?
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

LightningZERO wrote:When is it said that Madou Fire does not work against Madou Horror?
Episode 2:
Spoiler
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Who said Madou Fire wasn't effective against Madou Horrors? It can't detect them but I doubt they are immune to being burned by it. As for the sword thing, just go with the rule of cool.
LightningZERO

Post by LightningZERO »

Phoenix512 wrote:Who said Madou Fire wasn't effective against Madou Horrors? It can't detect them but I doubt they are immune to being burned by it. As for the sword thing, just go with the rule of cool.
Yeah...I know Madou Fire is unable to detect the Madou Horrors, but I don't think it is mentioned that it won't burn them
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

Yuusha wrote: Also, I think the armor for Golden GARO is a new cast, either that or they replaced the eyes on it from green to orange/yellow

James
It's the same classic armor. They just replaced the eyes.
Klanoyt
Mega
Favorite series: Wizard
2nd Favorite Series: All Kamen Riders
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by Klanoyt »

The final fight sequence between Sonshi and Ryuuga was the best counter attack I've seen from him. As for Garo... the armor he was wearing when he approached and talked to everyone, was it real? Or also CG? It looks so badass.
Lunagel
Mofu~

Post by Lunagel »

It was real. Looks like they took Makai Senki's armor out of storage.

Return to “~Yami wo Terasu Mono~”